Epilogue

Epilogue 

I dedicate this for you, chase for your chances and happiness above anything in this world

__________________________________________________________

Sinindihan ko ang kandila, saka inayos ang bulaklak she love yellow that's why I bought sunflowers as well. 

Hindi ko alam kung ilang beses na akong pumunta rito, para kausapin siya ng pa ulit ulit, para tanungin kung bakit mas pinili niya ang desisyong 'yon kesa lumagay na lamang sa tahimik. 

"Sana nabigyan na kita ng hustisya" sabi ko sa kanya, umaasa na naririnig niya. 

2 years ago, kahit alam kong mahirap nagawa ko paring harapin siya ng mag isa. Dahil alam kong kasama ko si Mira, kahit pa ako lamang ang nandoon. 

"I have evidences that Senator Fernandez is involved in drug transaction in Nueva Ecija" sabi ni Salazar, tumayo siyang witness nakakatawa siya dahil siya mismo talaga ang naging witness sa kasong dapat ay sa kanya. 

"That was still allegations, without your evidence Senator". Sagot ng lawyer ko. 

"Bakit hindi niyo siya pagsalitain?" Hirit ni Salazar. 

"Let, Senator Fernandez speak" utos ng Judge. 

I stood and looked at him. "Where is the evidence you're talking about Senator? Can you please present it to us first?" Tanong ko, he smirked. 

"Why? Are you afraid now?" 

"Are you, senator?" Balik na tanong ko sa kanya, saka ko sinenyasan ang lawyer kong ilabas ang laptop ni Mira. 

"This is a laptop of a news writer named Miracle Chloe Pere---"

"Objection your honor, they presenting evidences without the consent of the owner" 

"Your honor, she was defendant's ex girlfriend. She gave  the defendant the right to use it as evidence. You can read her letters or her diary saying she'll give the defendant rights to use it if something bad happens to her". My lawyer said. 

Inabot namin ang diary sa judge binasa niya ito at muling nagsalita. "Objection overruled, proceed to the evidence". 

"Thank you, your honor". 

"May I speak?" I asked my lawyer, he nodded. 

"Before I was elected as senator a year ago, my fiance Miracle Chloe Perez went to Nueva Ecija for her documentaries there about the  farmer who died."

Nilabas ko ang i ilang artikulong sinulat ni Mira, "she didn't tell me it was about drug syndicate, she left me because she received a lot of death threats. Her mom, involved in a car accident a year ago because of it". 

"Objection your honor, he's presenting evidence far from our discussion". Apila ng lawyer ni Salazar. 

"Your honor, the defendant trying to elaborate the story before we proceed to the evidence". My lawyer. 

"Objection sustained. Continue…" 

"Thank you, your honor, my fiance received threats that's why she left to escape, but she came back for a reason… to put in jail the person behind her suffering. She suffered because of  this video, she got from the farmer's daughter". 

Nakita ko ang gulat sa mukha ni Salazar, tama lang na matakot ka dahil ito na ang katapusan ng nga kahayupan mo. Sinenyasan ko ang lawyer ko, at pinindot niya na ang play button.