40

Chapter 40 

Thank you for accompanying me on this journey. 

——————————————————————————— 

Play the music in the upper multimedia, while reading this. 

I was sitting in the corner of the roofdeck, this is my area everytime I'm upset or even when I'm sad. But, I don't know why my feet brought me here. 

Now I know why, because I have to accompany her. She's shouting her pains, her problems, her unsaid thoughts. While me, still sitting here watching her burst on her angry, pains and sorrow. 

When I saw her I knew that she's the type of girl who easily breaks apart, but I still manage to be nice at her to the maximum percent I have. 

"You're just thinking you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found" I said directly looking in her eyes. 

I don't know how long I'm staring at her, but I felt weird feelings when I looked at her eyes. Nilahad ko ang kamay ko para makipag kilala sa kanya. 

"I'm Mike… Mike Kiel Fernandez" pakilala ko. 

"M-mira" I know you, you don't have to introduce yourself. But, because I'm trying to be nice to her, I still asked her full name. 

I knew her, she's one of the top students. The teacher's pet is called so. She always won a lot of contests in academics, she's definitely a nerd on our campus. Kapit bahay namin siya, pero hindi niya ata ako nakikita dahil hindi naman siya pala labas ng bahay nila. 

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na nabu bully pala talaga siya, mukhang kailangan kong ayusin ang mga ganitong insidente at kausapin ang members ng CIK since sila naman ang namamahala sa mga ganito. 

Uso parin pala talaga 'yung mga entitled no? And i hate it! I hate entitled people. Mukha silang tangang uhaw sa atensyon, kung  gusto nila ng atensyon ipapatawag ko sila sa opisina ng guidance bukas. 

I introduced her to Amber, she's my childhood bestfriend. Mabait naman ito at kaagad nakasundo si Mira, mahiyain pa ito noong una pero nakipag kaibigan din. 

When the day passed by, I knew her better. Her likes, dislikes, talents, skills. Even with her family background, she's very soft to the point that you can't tell her some real talks. 

Masaya ako kapag nakakasama ko siya, minsan natatawa na lang sa sarili ko dahil nagmamadali pa talaga akong lumabas ng room namin para sunduin siya sa floor nila. Kasi ayokong nakikitang na bubully siya, madalas ko 'yung masaksihan. 

Hindi ako bulag para hindi makita 'yon, ang pasa niya ang sugat sa tuhod ang pagod niya dahil inuutusan siya ng mga estudyante rito. 

"Mga anak mayaman ba kayo?! Baka nakakalimutan niyong nasa pampublikong paaralan kayo at gobyerno ang nagpaparal sainyo. Tapos uutusan niyo ang kapwa niyo estudyante?!" Sigaw ko sa tatlong babaeng pinatawag ko, inutusan nila si Mira na ipasa ang notebook nila sa 4th floor dahil late silang nagpasa. 

Pinadala ko sila sa guidance office, saka na ako naglakad palabas ng office pero ang init ng ulo ko ay bigla na lamang nawala ng makita ko siyang naglalakad sa quadrangle. Wearing her eyeglasses and big uniform, I saw her looking at me. She waved her hand at run towards me. 

I don't know but when she smiled, my angry melt. I became calm and found peace. I told her that tell me her scores on their quiz, that day because she study hard for that quiz.