"Good, you're awake. I wasn't going to carry you inside." 

"Then you shouldn't have snapped my neck!"

"Then you would've tried killing Isaac and Scott."

"Tried? I would've killed them, especially the blonde boy, he was getting on my nerves."

"And this is exactly why I stopped you."

"Oh come on B, you barely know these people."

"That doesn't matter Damon, they're still my friends and you're not going to kill them."

I parked the car outside the house and headed towards the house, Damon following behind me. I reached into my bag to find my keys but I stopped when I realised Damon wouldn't be able to get in so instead I rang the doorbell. Lydia's mum opened the door, surprised seeing Damon.

"Hey Mrs Martin, I forgot my keys. This is Damon, he's an old friend of mine just visiting, he's gonna stay with me tonight if you don't mind." I smiled at her politely.

"Of course not, come on in."

"Thank you Mrs Martin." Damon smiled at her.

We headed straight to my room, not bothering to stay and talk with Mrs Martin.

"So who's house is this?" Damon wondered.

"A friend of mines, you probably walked past her at the school. Short, ginger girl, although she prefers to say 'strawberry blonde'."

"Must have missed her."

I placed my bag down on my bed and went straight to my dresser, taking out a pair of shorts and a crop top to sleep in. "I'm going to take a shower, blood bags are in the mini fridge if you get hungry."

-

-

-

I got out the steaming hot shower, my hair soaked and I scanned the bathroom looking for my towel. I look around the whole room and don't see it anywhere.

Oh no.

The one day I'm not alone, I forget my towel, well done me.

"Damon! Could you bring me a towel please? They're in the second drawer." I shouted, knowing he would hear me since the bathroom is not far from my bedroom.

I was brushing my wet hair when I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly turn around to find Damon standing there, admiring my body. I grabbed my towel and pushed him out of the bathroom, "You were meant to leave it by the door!" I yelled at him.

"You didn't specify." He shrugged.

I pushed him out, this time making sure to lock the door. I dried myself, got into my pjs and went back into the room. I handed Damon another towel and his things I got out from his car at the school parking lot. He went to take a shower as I hopped into my bed and wrapped myself with my blankets. I was still awake when I heard Damon come back into the room, I felt the dip in the mattress as he got into bed beside me.