Chapter 75, Once And For All

Start from the beginning

"Madara", I call out, a bit out of breath as I hear the wings of the butterflies cling-clang back and forth, "do you have any idea as to what this Jutsu of his is?".

"The Izanagi", he answered directly, to which I echoed back, "the Izanagi?".

"A Jutsu forbidden even among the Uchiha", Madara declared, making me perplexed, "An ultimate Genjutsu cast upon one's self. It blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Any damage done to the user can be reversed and written as a dream".

"What?!", I retort upon hearing what he'd just said, "is this a joke?! How many times can he use it?!".

This is just too convenient for him.

"Hmmm, let's see", he stressed on the last word, earning a growl from me.

"Damn you", I curse him out for his dark and inappropriate humor.

"Hanabi!"

"What?", I whispered in response as I held my breath in alert.

"Ichiko's Sharingan in his right arm!"

"What about it?"

"The eyes clicked shut just as he utilized this Jutsu twice!"

"What?", my mouth falls agape for a moment before it suddenly clicked, "understood", I reply back to the butterflies as I adjust my bandage.

The Sharingans embedded in his right arm allow him to use this technique at least once per eye. If I calculate the equation accurately, then I end up with the fact that he probably won't use the Izanagi with my eyes. He's probably saving my visual prowess in order to fight Madara.

"So that's your little trick then you filthy scum", I hiss as a smirk makes its way on my face.

I've already exhausted my chakra enough by taking down all ten of his underlings.

I still have enough chakra for approximately one or two more Jutsus to conjure. So what will it be?

How will I take him down?

"You don't give up do you?", he spat with frustration.

"Danzo Shimura", I growled in response, "This is the end of the road for you".

"I could care less about my life", he retorted back, "but I must survive to change the way of the shinobi world!", he bawled.

"Burn in hell with your god complex", I hissed.

As if on cue, I gave out the signal at once.

A few butterflies of mine were given the task to lurk around Danzo and prowl on him as they waited for my signal before penetrating his most dominant chakra points.

"Wha-", he gasped in astonishment as I sensed his chakra altering disruptive.

"I have a different punishment in mind for you, Danzo", I growl.

Rapidly, I marked several butterflies with my Technique Formula for what is to come next. I dispersed them evenly around the Tenchi Bridge and braced myself.

Then, just as the name of my clan would suggest, I lunged forward at him with all my speed.

In my right hand, sparks and glimmers of Kakashi's famous Chidori flailed and danced around.

As expected, he hastily got out of the direction I was aiming at.

"Flying Raijin", I hissed under my breath.

"Where'd she go?!", Danzo asked out of frustration as he panted loudly.

A wicked laugh could be heard from Madara, when I teleported above in the air, where he completely overlooked.

With my left hand, I clutched my right wrist with all my might.

I calloused my right hand and gritted my teeth together.

I could almost picture how Danzo was frantically looking around for me, before he suddenly gasps at the realization that's right above him in mid-air.

He was just about to pounce away from my aim and save himself, when I hissed, "oh no you won't".

The remaining blade winged butterflies simultaneously penetrated his skin at once, pinning him in place for my final strike.

"This is for my parents!", I bellowed at the top of my lungs as I swung down my Chidori like a knife.

Danzo gasped in shock and his breath hitched in his throat when my Chidori came down, slashing and tearing through the Hashirama cells at the shoulder joint.

His entire right arm was cut off as a result as my face dripped with sweat. In these fast unfolding events, I gave him no time to comprehend what had happened.

I grind my teeth together in anticipation.

Instinctively, I pivoted around at a little over than a ninety degree angle and delivered a powerful kick just as my hand reached out to painfully yank out one of my eyes, making him scream out in agony.

I'd gulped down my own puke when my hand enclosed around my eye.

I landed on the Tenchi Bridge beside the corpses of the Root.

Madara's chakra was suddenly on the move as well. The second scream of agony that emanated and echoed from Danzo suggested that Madara proceeded to successfully haul out my second eye.

____________________________________

A/N:- Yes, so hopefully you liked the fight✨✨Also, I wanted to point something out. If you spot any errors, either grammatical or spelling wise then that's because 90% of this book was me aggressively typing down on my phone as I listen to music so excuse-moi✨✨

Also, I don't know when the Ichiko Filler will be, but if you ever receive an update from this book along the lines of  'Love Symbol' or 'Curse of Hatred' then you best believe that's the Ichiko chapter and I can guarantee that you'll like it✨✨

~A