Chapter 75, Once And For All

Start from the beginning

I clenched my fist in anger as I felt the heavy weight of the butterflies around me. Their blade wings produced small clinging sounds as they ruffled back and forth.

Let's see if you can make it out of this alive, Lord Danzo Shimura.

"Tell me, Danzo Shimura", I start again as I feel his chakra getting channeled into a fighting stance, "do you have any idea as to why my mother was nicknamed the Red Butterfly?".

"Don't tell me...", his voice suddenly went strained and I assumed he finally understood why the butterfly wings altered metal shiny all of a sudden.

"How'd you master that?!", he demanded in a loud voice.

"Danzo", I sternly said, making sure my voice held that hint of authority in it, "I'm the one asking questions here you filth".

Whatever that Jutsu of his is, I just hope my Bloody Butterfly Technique will settle this battle once and for all.

Abruptly, I sensed the chakra in which Danzo focused at a single point in his chest.

"Wind Style: Vacuum Blade!"

Instinctively, I didn't even flinch when he directed that attack at me, because then, the butterflies had ruffled their wings so rapidly in front of me, forming a barrier, which deflected the attack with ease.

"My turn", I declare and brace myself for what I'm about to do next. I just wish I could see what'll happen to this sick-in-the-head man once I launch my attack.

"Your days of 'protecting the Leaf from within the shadows' are over", I declare lucidly as a howl of wind whisks between us.

I sense Madara's presence which was surprisingly near us and I assumed that he was in anticipation of what'll happen now.

When the rhythm of the wind's whistle flew past our fighting site, and into oblivion, I finally took the leap that I've waited for these past four years.

"I present you The Bloody Butterfly Technique"

The sharp wings of the butterflies cut smoothly through the air as they aim for Danzo in a flash. Danzo was standing still and a few gasps could be heard from him as my blade butterflies targeted him.

There was no way he'd be able to dodge this blow, because simply put, the calloused wings of the butterflies allows them to penetrate through the air twice as fast.

Which is exactly why Danzo was rendered immobile in this moment.

As soon as I launched my winning attack card, I was rendered with an agape mouth when Madara suddenly shouted out, "Hanabi don't attack him!".

"Huh?", I asked dumbfounded.

What's he talking about? And why isn't Danzo writhing in pain?

Wait...

Don't tell me...

He used that strange Jutsu again?!

"I'll put you out of your misery soon", Danzo's menacing voice rang through my ears again, suddenly making my entire body go rigid as he ensnares me in a headlock from behind.

He brings out a blade and presses it to my neck as he hisses, "have a heart-wrenching reunion, Hanabi Namikaze".

He'd just appeared right behind me, completely unscathed.

But much to his knowledge, I too anticipated this move.

"Lightning Style: Flying Raijin Jutsu!"

"Wha-"

The butterfly from earlier, I'd marked its wings with my Technique Formula.

This Jutsu that he uses makes my attacks useless, while he successfully lands his blows, but how?