He is astonishingly handsome, more handsome than a lot of people

He is astonishingly handsome, more handsome than a lot of people. And I've seen a lot of people. So that means something. He has a flair for authority and prestige. His attire is very well put together and I can name at least five luxurious brands on him. He drives a Tesla Model S and says it is nothing expensive. He knows Krist by hearing Singto's name.

"Just wait a damn moment! (This is said in English) You're Prince Kimmon?!" Godt yells in shock.

Kimmon turns to Godt with a smile. "Krap (Yes)!"

"What are the freaking odds," Godt murmurs, unaware he is sprouting English instead of Thai.

"You're cute." Kimmon laughs. "Despite.. everything."

"Everything?"

"Nothing nothing." Kimmon smiles while checking out his new friend.

Staring at his simple outfit of a white dress shirt and khaki brown pants. His hair is swept back and styled elegantly. He has a simple silver stud on his left ear. A black wellington watch and a platinum black ring are the only accessories he has.

His height stands out more than anything

His height stands out more than anything. He is extremely pale and it makes him seem like he is fragile. He seems very polite at first but based on the conversation with Krist, I would say he is brutal with his friends. His taste is impeccable. I can tell from his outfit, his gestures, and his body language. I don't think he is of royalty or upper status but definitely from a well-mannered family. I can also tell he works out. A lot. 

"...mon... Kimmon."

Kimmon snaps back. "Huh?"

"The cars are moving," Godt says seriously.

"Alright. After this lane, we'll be back at my place in five minutes. Are you hungry? We can order some food delivery."

"Yeah I'm a little hungry, but it's okay. Do you cook?" Godt asks.

"Not really. Do you? I do have some ingredients." Kimmon recalls momentarily.

"I do. I'm not fond of food deliveries. I prefer home-cooked food." Godt says, remembering Krist being the only one cooking for him when they were living together.

"Wow. Let's hope you find a good lady that knows how to cook then." Kimmon teases gently.

"Umm... Not sure if I want to marry anyone though." Godt whispers.

"Oh, why? You don't want a family?" Kimmon wonders loudly.

"Not really. I've just never met someone that I thought of settling down with." Godt confesses.

"That's surprising... You seem like the kind that would want a family with a nice woman and kids." Kimmon guesses. "I mean I've just met you. But I can be very good with first impressions."

"Definitely not mine then." Godt finally teases back. "You got me all wrong."

"You're just hard to read." Kimmon laughs it off.

"You're not the first that said that." Godt signs.

"Really? Your friends?"

"Yeah... Also, my parents, my exes, and Krist.. before we got closer." Godt shrugs. "I'm just hard to understand I guess."

"That just means the people that know you are the ones that really know you. Don't beat yourself up over those comments." Kimmon reassures. "I, for one, really like you."

"Thanks!" Godt smiles brightly. "Thanks for being my first friend in Thailand."

"You're most welcome!" Kimmon laughs. "We're here!" He drives into the basement to park his car.

"My first friend is a prince of Thailand. And my best friend is the husband of another prince of Thailand." Godt wonders in awe. "My life is pretty interesting."

*****

Godt enters Kimmon's apartment, dragging his luggage as he goes. Kimmon lays out a pair of home slippers for him to change into.

"Don't worry about finding a place. I have 3 vacant rooms here." Kimmon gestures. "There's a kitchen, a laundry room, a personal bathroom, a balcony, and a cave room for boys. You're entitled to all privileges!"

Godt bursts out laughing. "What's a cave room for boys?"

"A room I turned into a cave-like place for gaming, hangouts, and drinking. Kinda more suitable for boys than men so I just say, boys. It's my getaway from my royal duties and public image."

"I understand. You definitely need that." Godt points out.

"Just putting it out here. You're my friend now and let's not go into I-am-a-prince-so-don't-try-anything-to-get-your-way. I trust you on instinct and you're Krist's best friend. So basically we're family now."

Godt nods firmly. "Believe me, I won't do anything. Trust and brothers always come first in my book."

Kimmon grins. "Now that's settled. Do you wanna start cooking? I'm famished!"

"Coming right up! Just a caution, I only cook western style. For now. Haven't got into learning any Thai dishes yet."

"That's okay. I eat anything. Even tried a block of cheese with maggots wriggling inside once."

Godt grimaces. "I'll get cooking."

"Oh yeah, my brother is coming over tomorrow. Should I ask him to bring Krist and let us have a little fun?" Kimmon suggests mischievously.

Godt grins widely. "Let's do something fun."

Both men high-five with a hidden plan to trick their beloved Krist.

____________________

27-01-2021

So how was that? Seems like they hit it off very well 😏😏

Again, I'm writing as I go so no promises on how the story will turn out. Currently, stress with work and personal struggles so writing is my escape space!

Reading too!! Any recommended fanfics? I'm waiting to find more Thai Fanfics!