Advice and saves

Ranboo had these habits. He had these urges to attack people when they made eye contact with him, he liked picking up blocks, grass blocks being the main block he liked to pick up. It was comforting to him. But he was scared he wasn't going to be accepted by Techno and Phil.

He was aware Techno and Phil were hybrids like him but they didn't have tendencies like him that were related to their hybrid. It concerned him to say the least.

So, he went to Sam to seek advice. Sam was usually really kind and understanding when it came to this kind of stuff so the enderman hybrid hoped he would give the boy some good advice and reassurance.

The treck to Sam's was a silent and enduring journey. The whole way there, Ranboo kept shuffling on his feet, twiddling with his fingers, his nerves right on edge the whole way to Sam's place.

He soon came up to Sam's base, the feeling of breaking down right then and there on the tip of his tongue. He looked over the small area of land that was Sam's home. A small house in the middle of it with a mountain to one side of it. The boy knocked on the door of the house first and waited for a bit, he didn't get a response. He repeated it again, twice, three times. No response for any of them.

He turned his attention to the mountain to the left of the mans house. The teen walked up to a flat surface of the mountain side, walked up to it and knocked on it three times, taking a few steps back afterward.

"Coming!" A voice yelled from the inside of the mountain. A few moments later, the flat surface started to slowly lower to the ground until the entrance to the other males base lay open. A figure was standing just inside the base, a grin coming to his features at the sight of the tall boy.

"Ranboo! Nice to see you. What do you need?" Sam questioned, walking towards the enderman hybrid.

"Hi Sam. I kinda came here to talk about something, I hope it's not too much trouble" Ranboo stated, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

Sam looked at the tall hybrid, taking notice of the others nervousness. He smiled softly. "Of course, would you like to take it inside?" Sam questioned, gesturing to the interior of his base. Ranboo thought about the offer for a short minute before nodding hesitantly, his tail swishing behind him anxiously.

The creeper hybrid smiled gently at the other before using his hand to tell him to come in to which the other complied. The pair walked through the main lobby of the mans base before heading to another room to one side of the base where it was rather secluded but had a lot of room on the inside with a few chairs and other equipment scattered around the large room seemingly at random.

"I hope you don't mind the mess, I'm still trying to set this room up" Sam spoke, leading the tall hybrid over to the chairs, gesturing for the other to take a seat. The boy did as recommended and sat down infront of the older man, playing with his fingers as he did so.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Sam asked, sitting up properly, an eye brow raised in curiousity.

"Well- you know how I'm living with Techno and Phil?" Ranboo muttered quietly but loud enough for the armoured man to hear.

"Yes?" Sam responded slowly, his curiousity growing ever so slightly.

"I have these habits. I'll occasionally pick up blocks and on rare occasions randomly produce enderman sounds. Phil and Techno don't know about these habits and I'm scared what they'll think of me when they find out about this little secret of mine...." Ranboo muttered nervously, each word leaving his mouth getting quieter and quieter as the boys nerves rise thinking about scenarios that might happen. Resulting in the teens head looking down at his lap.