(33) GUDIYA

After departure of Yogmaya, brothers got ready for celebration of Vijaya Dashami

After departure of Yogmaya, brothers got ready for celebration of Vijaya Dashami. In late afternoon Rohini's labour pain started.

Rohini was in chamber with Devki, maids and ayurvati. Outside the chamber Vasudev was pacing desperately. But dau and Kanha was waiting calmly. It had already been one and half prahaar.

Gradually it became evening. Aarti had started. Brothers left with permission of Vasudev. Immediately after aarti a maid came, and informed them about the arrival of the most awaited happiness. Both made their ways towards Rohini's chamber hurriedly.

There they saw that rohini was sitting weakly with support of pillows. Baby was in Vasudev's arms, and devki was pampering her along with him. They looked at their sister whose face had the shine equal to hundreds of full moons, milky soft skin, sky blue colored eyes, black curly thick hair, sharp nose like edge of the sword and well shaped pinkish lips.

They were just lost in their sister's overloaded cuteness. But suddenly baby's giggling caught their attention. The baby was looking at them, and snapping her fingers towards them. Both went to her. First dau took her in his arms.

"Now both of are you happy, right?" Rohini asked with the happiest smile of her life.

"More than happy," Both answered together.

"Now you both handle her. Due to her you both made me to complete many unexpected tasks. Now I am relaxed with her birth," She told leaning more on pillows.

"Ok, Maiya. Now we won't trouble you," Acceptance came in chorus.

Dau was pampering the baby joining his cheek to hers, and baby was trying to pull his nose with her tiny fingers.

"Dau, when will my turn come?" Kanha was roaming around dau just to get the full view of the baby without interruption.

"Here you go, Kanha!" Dau handed her carefully to Kanha.

Kanha started swinging her in his arms. After sometime of swinging he bent down towards her face, and asked her whether she liked the swinging or not. In response baby started licking his cheeks. Witnessing this all laughed.

"See dau, she loves me more," Kanha exclaimed happily.

"Kanha, she has just arrived. Don't include her in your drama company," Dau started the leg pulling in an extra loving voice.

"Dau, you are also a share holder of this drama company," Kanha countered him in the same tone.

"Ok, leave it. Let me pamper her," Both started playing with her ignoring the surroundings.

"Sons, what will we call her? Naamkaran still has time," Vasudev making the duo shift their attention towards him.

"Yes, till then what will we call her?" Devaki too repeated the same question sharing glances with Rohini.

"Gudiya!" Answering this much brothers again got busy playing and pampering their sister.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was the journey overally?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept  the positive essence of this whole total work of mine in name of all wellbeing of  my LIFELINE.

All earnings of this work belongs to my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏