(31) NINE FORMS OF SHAKTI

After baby shower everyone became cautious about Rohini

After baby shower everyone became cautious about Rohini. Because passing of each moment was leading to the direction of that time when their dream will take a live shape and they can adore their dream in their arms. Rohini was going to complete her ninth month of pregnancy. Festival of "Navratri" was going on. Whole dwarka was decorated with heavenly beauty. Citizens' zeal and enthusiasm was adding extra charm and attraction to this divine festival.

Brothers knew that their penance of nine months will become fruitful and will give them utmost happiness of experiencing the beauty of an unexplored relationship. Their excitement could be traced from the glow of their faces and also in their each action. They had made all the arrangements of their sister's staying in their room.

Vasudev, Devaki and Rohini were awestruck witnessing that. Devaki told them that the new born baby needs her mother the most, and how will they be able to take care of her whole night? They may need to remain awake for this. But they answered that they had been waiting for their sister ardently from a long ago. Now they will do anything, but can't leave her alone for a while also. So, the baby will stay with them in their room. No one denied them for it.

Navratri was on verge of it's ending. It was ninth day of Navratri. In these nine days both brothers completed each rituals like yagya, lightening of inextinguishable diya, and protecting it, abhishek and sringar of Aadishakti, arranging mahabhoj and special offerings to the Goddesses according to each particular day.

But the most notable thing was that in these days brothers renounced royal meal and were surviving on only milk and fruits. In night they were also mediated the manifestation of Aadishakti which belongs to that particular day. Everyday before approaching of dawn Aadishakti used to appear in front of them in her that form for which they had done veneration and meditation.

On first day:

Mata "Shail Putri" appeared in front of them for their devotion, and asked their wish. They wished their sister to be a memorable role model for daughters. Mata granted their wish.

On second day:

Mata" Brahmacharini" came to them to fulfill their wish. They wished their sister's journey as an ideal wife would be an inspiration for upcoming generation. Mata blessed for this.

On third day:

Mata "Chandraghanta" summoned by them. They wished the glow of their sister's face would be equal to rising of hundreds full moon in sky simultaneously. Her glow would diminish all restless feelings of hearts, and would fill them with peace and content. Mata accepted their wish.

On fourth day:

Mata "Kushmanda", who is the creator of whole universe came being pleased with their dedication. Brothers duo wished their sister would be incredible in creative imagination. Mata gave her acceptance for this.

On fifth day:

In front of mata" Skandhamata " brothers duo wished their sister to be counted among the valiant mothers in future era. Mata told yes to fulfill their wish.

On sixth day:

They summoned mata "Katyayani" for granting the wish of their sister to become an unbeatable and undefeated warrior in each phrase of her life. They got positive response from Mata for this wish.

On seventh day:

Now it was turn of mata "Kalratri" to be appeared. Brothers duo wished in front of her that their sister would become victorious on each kind of evilness in her life. Mata blessed for this.

On eighth day:

Brothers got blessings of mata "Mahagauri" for their ladli to become a lively representation of purity.

On ninth day:

Mata "Siddhidaatri" blessed brothers duo according to their wish that their sister would bring prosperity wherever she will go, and nature will always remain happy with her presence.

Like this veneration of nine days completed granting many virtues to the unborn and to the vividness of her brothers.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏