(22) FINALLY MARRIED

Next morning everyone was busy in arrangements of haldi ceremony

Next morning everyone was busy in arrangements of haldi ceremony. Turmeric paste was first applied to Gopeswar. After ritual Gopeswar went to dau and Kanha as he had his own plan for the ceremony, and surely brothers' assistance was necessary for the execution of his plan.

"Dau, Bholenath is coming towards us," Kanha went behind dau to console himself as protected.

"Yes, Kanha. Today in which trouble will he put us?" Dau murmured under his breath.

"Correction, Dau. Not us, it's only me," Kanha complained making dau turn towards him.

"Why are you saying this, Kanha? Didn't I stand with you in all the demands of Bholenath?" Dau wasn't ready to be blamed for Kanha's trouble.

"But sufferings came only to me," Kanha made the banter proceed one step ahead with his counter.

"So, in all these I am don't have any fault," Dau looked at front to avoid the banter for that time.

"So, you both are here!" Gopeswar's smile was gentle yet playful.

"Now what do you want, Bholenath?" Kanha asked in a cautious voice matching with his expression.

"Don't say that you want to apply turmeric paste to Gauri at first," Dau told in a flow, but bite his tongue when he noticed Kanha's sharp glare towards him.

"Not only Narayan, Sheshnaag is also capable of mind reading. I came here to say this only. Now go, and clear path for me," Gopeswar gestured his hand in a pose justifying his last sentence.

"Bholenath, if you won't apply turmeric to Gauri at first then also the turmeric paste applied to you will be applied to her," Kanha repeated the words dau told yesterday.

"No, Kanha. He is Bholenath. But that doesn't mean you can make him agree with you easily," Dau repeated the words Gopeswar told yesterday only to notice Kanha's glare towards him was sharper than before.

"Sri Sheshnaag, you are absolutely right. Narayan, see how understanding he is! Now go, and start your work," Gopeswar widened his smile as if wishing the duo good luck for the mission.

"Bholenath, today is shivratri. Show some mercy on your this devotee," Kanha tried his best crying like expression.

"I can't force you. But I will go to Gauri for applying turmeric paste at first. But if I get caught then you two also won't be speared," Gopeswar told the possibility which made the duo utter "How" simultaneously.

"If anyone asks me about the source of confidence behind this work then I have to tell both of yours name," At this statement of Gopeswar the duo screamed no in the same time.

"Ok, Bholenath. You wait, and we are going to do your wish," Saying so Kanha went to the place meant for Gauri's haldi followed by dau.

Gauri was surrounded by girls. Kanha called a little girl, and told something in her ear. She went, and complimented to one of those girls saying that she is looking beautiful. Hearing her compliment for that particular girl, other girls started to feel jealous. Then they started arguing with each other comparing their dresses, jewelleries and senses of style. Taking advantage of this chaos Gopeswar went, and applied turmeric paste to Gauri.

Haldi ceremony was over. Now this is the time for marriage of eternal lovers. Vasudev had done kanyadan with Rohini. All gods and goddesses were present there in disguise. All rituals of marriage completed with saptapadi and sindurdan. The lovers exchanged the same promise again which they have been fulfillling dedicatedly towards each other from yugas.

After that bidai also got completed with mixed emotions as everyone was fond of Gauri in short span of time. As per rituals brothers have to accompany their sister to her in laws house. So dau and Kanha went with Gopeswar and Gauri in one chariot. After some distance at a lonely place Gopeswar asked Kanha to stop the chariot. Then Shiv parvati appeared in front of them in real form, and asked their wish as they were pleased with them.

"Bholenath, you are Ashutosh, get satisfied easily. But for pleasing you I got nice doses each time. Is it fair?" Kanha told balancing complain and devotion equally in his voice.

"Narayan, my nath was trying to make you realize that being an elder brother you have to tackle so much. It will be helpful for you in future," Mata Parvati cleared her Lord's intention.

"You both have done so much for our love. Now ask. I will grant your every wish," Shiv Shankar smiled sharing glances with his Uma.

"Bholenath, you are the greatest sacrificer. So, bless our ladli to overcome each test of sacrifice and struggle of her life successfully," Kanha folded his hands in humbleness.

"Bholenath, as a brother I don't want any kind of hardship in my ladli's life. It's not possible, I know. That's why bless our ladli with the capacity to harvest happiness among hardships," Dau asked his wish earning a praising look from Kanha.

"Your sister will have all my traits in her personality. Every struggle and sacrifice will make her stronger than before. She will be a memorable role model of best daughter, sister, wife, mother, leader and warrior for society in upcoming time," Girija raised her hand in a blessing pose.

"Your sister doesn't need to search happiness as I am blessing her with the capacity to create that for herself and for others," Maheshwar too raised his hand making brothers bow down with gratitude.

Then Shiv Parvati disappeared from there, and left for kailash. Brothers hugged each other with happy tears in their eyes.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏