(2) THEIR PRIORITY

Night had embraced earth to soothe the day long seriousness

Night had embraced earth to soothe the day long seriousness. Earth too had surrendered itself like a baby in front of the affection of night. "Really nature has the so much to grace mankind," This statement can be concluded after feeling the vibes night hold in itself, each time something new along with it's obviousness.

Dau was pacing here and there in the chamber while Kanha was resting on the couch with a smile.

"Kanha, why are you smiling?" Dau asked in confusion.

"By observing your panic, Dau!" Kanha chuckled after answering.

"So funny. But we have to plan," Dau told seriously hoping to gain the same from his younger brother.

"Planning for what, Dau?" Kanha's question despite of knowing the answer invited a slight frown on dau's face.

"Correction, Kanha. Not for what. It's for whom, and you are saying like you don't know my thoughts," Dau huffed over Kanha's dramatic nature.

"Obviously, Dau. I know. You are right. We have to plan. But at first calm your self" Kanha suggested side hugging dau.

"How can I be calm, Kanha? It's the first time for us,and we have no experience in it," Dau's panick returned as usual.

"So what, Dau? I am with you na," Kanha's playfulness didn't get much attention from dau.

"That's why I am panicking, Kanha. You are the master of mess making," Dau told taking few steps towards Kanha making Kanha move backward playfully.

"Dau, once let her come. She will be awarded with this title of mine," Kanha's comment made dau ask a naive question which was curiosity on his part.

"Means after her arrival you will leave all your skills of messing!" Dau exclaimed happily though he was sensing that can't be true ever.

"My naive, Dau! Who told this? I only said that the title will be transferred," Kanha chuckled again.

"Hey, Mahadev! Means now I have to prepare my strategies for saving myself," Tension made it's grip strong on dau.

"Dau, it's all in vain. The more you will try the more you will be trapped. Take my suggestion. Better prepare yourself for your certain future," Kanha told stressing the word certain future as dau teased him with that previously.

"Dau, only one thing can be done," Kanha told again noticing dau's silence.

"What's that?" Dau asked hopefully as he was inattentive to figure out Kanha's prank.

"We can make you prey alternatively. One day me, other day she, next day me and very next day again she. Like this the circle will continue," Though Kanha's answer was a disappointed one still dau was having his pleasure with that.

"Kanha!" Dau called in a warning tone

"Dau!" Kanha called in an innocent voice to melt dau, and it worked perfectly too.

They both hugged each other, and chuckled over their banter, the sweetest essence of their bond.

"Planning isn't needed for every thing, Dau. Sometimes we should let the flow lead us. Planning is a modified form restrictions. We should give priority to the free spirit over limits for our ladli," Kanha explained making dau relaxed.

"You could tell it earlier too. But no, then how could you enjoy my tensed state! Isn't it?" Dau squeezed Kanha in hug while asking.

"My dau is getting smart!" Kanha told cutely making dau tighten his hug, but not before addressing Kanha as naughty.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏