(14) ENCHANTRESS

Night had accomplished it's task drifting each one into deep slumber

Night had accomplished it's task drifting each one into deep slumber. Now night had all leisure time to observe those activities which were continuing either under care of serenity or under control of seriousness. Dau was following the first section sincerely offering a pleasant sight to night.

"Dau, you are writing! That too thoughtfully! Is this a dream?" Kanha gasped dramatically at dau.

"Maybe your eyes are having illusion," Dau told in a playful tone making Kanha surprised to the core.

"Ok, I am sorry, Dau. But what are you writing with such a wide smile on your face?" Kanha asked in a loving tone, and at the same time he started to approach slowly towards dau to peek into his writing.

"Don't need to take tiny steps towards me. Come, and claim your right, Kanha!" Hearing this Kanha rushed to dau.

"What! You are writing diary! That too conveying your feelings to........ Let me see!" Kanha exclaimed, and focused his stare more to see the name to whom dau conveyed his words.

"Enchantress! Who's she, Dau? You didn't tell me about her!" Kanha teased dau with a sad expression.

"What's the need to tell? You also know her," Dau thought to pay back Kanha for his riddles. So didn't disclose simply.

"Really! I know her! Then why can't I remember?" Kanha acted like trapping in dau's words.

"Enough, Kanha. Don't act more. It's our ladli only," Dau told adding some more lines to his writing.

"But why did you mention her as enchantress? If anyone gets to read this then they will assume it in some other way," Kanha voiced out his curiosity making dau chuckle.

"I mentioned her as enchantress because she's really an enchantress. Before her official arrival into our lives she had fascinated us with her thoughts. From the time we received the news of her arrival our each moment is mesmerised with her thoughts. So, doesn't she deserve to be called as an enchantress?" Dau explained putting forward a question which answer was yes, always yes

"Our enchantress, Dau!" Kanha replied with a beautiful smile.

"I am writing this diary in her name, for her so that we can cherish our memories, and it's exclusively for we siblings. Except us no one can even know about this. We will take care of this," Kanha side hugged dau at his words.

"Dau, you have added your point of view in this diary. I too want to add mine," Kanha pouted like a child making dau laugh.

"Ok, I am writing on left page from this side, and you write on right page from that side," Dau made Kanha sit on couch instructing like a teacher.

"So, we are going to write nine diaries for nine months! Right, Dau?" Kanha asked dripping the nib of peacock feather in ink to write.

"Absolutely, Kanha!" Dau resumed his penning down making Kanha follow him like an obedient one.

After sometimes they completed their writing, and kept the diary open to dry the ink well before folding it.

"Kanha, I am tensed for you," Dau started the banter with a fake serious expression.

"But why? I haven't done anything," Kanha too reciprocated dau's fake seriousness in his style.

"I didn't mean that. I am habituated with your naughtiness. If our ladli does any mischief to trap you then how will you handle it?" Dau looked opposite side of Kanha to suppress his laugh imagining upcoming days.

"Dau, I told you before that she will take my side," Kanha told without caring about dau's words.

"I also told you it won't happen always," Dau countered back.

"Will you be able to handle her mischiefs properly?" Kanha smirked, but to his surprise dau laughed.

"Why not? I have experience from your deeds," Dau pulled Kanha into a side hug making Kanha stumble towards him.

"Dau, you weren't able to handle the situation in case of me. Remember you were trapped badly and got nicely," Kanha told looking at dau cautiously due to their closeness.

"I admit it. But I am habituated with trapping and getting nicely. But you don't have that habit also," Pinching Kanha's nose dau faked sympathy.

"I will love her so much. She won't do this to me," Kanha told like consoling himself.

"Your love can't change your previous deeds. You have to face the consequences," Putting his chin on Kanha's shoulder dau uttered slowly near Kanha's ear.

"What kind of dau you are? You are scaring me!" Kanha broke the hug gently with a complaining pout.

"I am not scaring you. I am trying to enlighten the truth in front of you," Dau sighed facing his back to Kanha as his chuckle was eager to come out.

"Will not you help me, Dau?" Kanha tried his cuteness sensing there was no other option.

"Why should I, Kanha?" Dau turned towards Kanha.

"Because you are my dau," A childish Kanha appeared in front of dau.

"When you made me trapped in your deeds at that time didn't you remember that I am your dau?" Dau raised one of his eyebrows.

"You are my dau. That's why I trapped you," Innocence was shining in Kanha's eyes.

"Your this dialogue will return to you very soon," Dau didn't look at Kanha straight as he knew that will melt him.

"Ok, Dau. If you have no wish to help me then what can I do?" Kanha showed himself helpless thinking that dau can't resist him more.

"Now validity of this look is going to be expired for you, Kanha. Be prepared," Dau laughed clutching his tummy making Kanha stomp his feet with a pout.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏