(9) OUR SUPPORTlVE LADLI

Next morning as usual Rohini's schedule started with morning walk

Next morning as usual Rohini's schedule started with morning walk. After morning walk brothers accompanied her to chamber.

"You are doing good, Maiya. Today you have completed four rounds, that too with out any tantrums," Dau complimented making her sit on bed.

"Today I didn't feel annoyed in this, and I was feeling a zeal to complete," She shared her feelings with them.

"That's great, Mata. Looks like our ladli has started supporting us from now itself," Kanha stated flashing the same smile as dau.

"You are right, Kanha!" Dau supported his Kanha.

"I have completed the goal, and you are giving credit to your ladli. If it's true then yesterday what has happened to your supportive ladli?" Their praising for their ladli made Rohini shot a curious question in a complaining manner.

"Mata, in order to get support from any one you should have to initiate. Then only the support will be fruitful," Kanha's explanation made amusement hit her.

"Yes, Maiya. Today you tried to ignite your interest, and see our ladli made your attempt successful," Later when dau completed the explanation the shade of amusement was deeper over her face.

"You both love her this much!" She exclaimed in that state.

"Yes, Maiya. Our love for each other has no bounds, and it will create a new history," Dau affirmed the truth.

"Bal, I was thinking that you are interested in creating history with your mace fighting skill," The grip of amusement over her was the same like before.

"Maiya, both the things can happen together," Dau told the fact which was sounding new to her.

"Both seems opposite to each other," Her statement was demanding explanation indirectly.

"Mata, love and physical force are different at their spheres. But humans lead those differences towards opposite directions through various paths and ways of execution," Like always Kanha explained making her flash a satisfactory smile.

"Ok, It's time for breakfast," Dau reminded about the necessity of time.

"Bring something new in refreshment," She urged making them node before leaving.

They left, and came back with breakfast.

"Maiya, have this juice," After completion of breakfast dau picked up the glass.

"You know I don't like pomegranate," She turned her face from the glass.

"Mata, you don't like chewing it. But it's the juice," Kanha tried to convince her.

"But the taste will be same, right?" She asked squeezing her nose.

"You said bring something new. As you don't like pomegranate we thought to make the new start with it," She was scolding herself for telling her wish to them.

"You don't have to chew it which was causing irritation to you before. It's good for both of you. Now drink it," Hearing this from Kanha an unwilling Rohini drunk it.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏