(24) ULTIMATE SOLUTION

Summer season, the name of sharpness soaked into serenity was prevailing occupying it's place

Summer season, the name of sharpness soaked into serenity was prevailing occupying it's place. Morning was the messenger of early rising with a reason to wrap up the tasks before afternoon arrives. Afternoon was meant for complete halt hovering the working schedule. Evening at last used to accompany some relaxation to rejoice.

Rohini was passing her days of summer as the happiest. The burning heat of summer wasn't her bothering as the most alluring speciality of summer had neutralised the burden of summer for her.

"Kanha, maiya did this again!" Dau huffed in disbelief as he couldn't find any trace of Rohini.

"Looks like we need to check more possible places of her presence," Kanha told roaming his gaze over surrounding.

"It had been her routine from the beginning of summer. Now what to do, Kanha?" Dau wiped some sweat beads formed on his forehead.

"For now let's find her," Saying so Kanha went out of guest room followed by dau.

"I wonder how could she find new places to hide. Last time we found her behind sacks in store room," Dau was trying to catch his breaths due two hours of continuous search.

"Dau, leave it. We have to find her fast. Otherwise she won't have breakfast taking advantage of our delay," Kanha told leaning against the pillar as his condition wasn't different from dau.

Brothers were finding Rohini in the whole palace. But couldn't succeed. At last they came again into Rohini's chamber.

"Kanha, did you find her?" Dau sat on couch out of exhaustion.

"No, Dau. I enquired in the whole palace. But.......," Dau was all aware of the meaning of this incomplete sentence.

"I knew about this liking of her. But now it became her madness. You know nowadays my all energy is draining because of her hide and seek game. I can't give my fullest in mace practice," Dau pressed his lips together to control his impatience.

"Dau, you only think about mace practice. We again failed to feed her breakfast," Kanha poured some water in glass, and sprinkled some drops over his face to feel fresh.

"It's happening from past twenty days," Dau took the glass, and did the same as Kanha.

Then they heard a soft sound of giggle behind the couch. They went there, and found Rohini eating ripe mangoes like a kid. Both brothers shared an impossible look with each other.

"Maiya, what is this? What are you doing here?" Dau asked the typical question making Kanha slap over his forehead.

"I am eating ripe mangoes. These my favourite. I love these," Rohini told gulping the mango pulps.

"It's madness. You have been skipping breakfast from twenty days for eating mangoes only!" Dau exclaimed releasing his restlessness.

"I don't like your casual breakfast," She replied without caring much.

"Mata, even you are not having lunch properly. Your all attention belong to mangoes only," Kanha too gave up his patience.

"Kanha, I am fed up with casual taste. I want change of taste," She pouted her best to melt them.

"But you are eating mangoes all the day. Where is the change of taste?" Dau narrowed his eyes going closer to her.

"Stop arguing. Breakfast time is over already. I am full now. Better save your energy for trying in lunch time," Saying this she went out from chamber.

"Kanha, is there any solution for this mango madness?" Dau sighed in helplessness.

"Yes, Dau. There's an ultimate solution," Kanha told with a bright face.

"What?" Dau screamed out of happiness.

"Ending of summer season," Dau face palmed at this answer of Kanha.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏