(28) THE JOURNEY AGAIN

Flashback:

Flashback:

It was the time when Yadavas had decided to move on to Dwarka. Leaving motherland can't be easy ever may how much important the reason is. Still everyone was trying to cope up to leave the place where their ancestors had their tales, where they had crafted their present each day with something new, with something better in ideas, in attempts, in acceptance and in proceedings. There even they had planned their future, and had dreamed that to be true with a bright glow to spread out.

But every plan doesn't has a fate to be felicitated. Each dream is never destined to meet the reality. Happiness too doesn't have a straight route along with normalcy. They both have to turn their ways towards exploration.

Residents were busy in gathering the memories of Mathura rather than the material assets to shift. Royal Family wasn't too different from residents regarding this matter. Though Rohini had been residing away from Mathura for quite long years still she was too sad unlike others.

Devaki was the most affected one. Mathura was her maternal home. There she had played the games of her childhood, she had tried to grab the scope to have adventures, she had held many hopes as a maiden. No doubt at the same place she had bore immense pain too. But what was the fault of that land in all those!

"Devaki, in few days we will be resided in a new land. Don't you have any wish to roam Mathura for the last time?" Vasudev asked in concern who was expecting to hear the names of some places need to be visited.

"No, Arya. I don't have such kind of wish. Memories with Matura as a maiden had blurred by the prisoner life of long years," She became silent after answering.

"Won't you visit to the place for the last time where we had spent such long years of our life?" She looked at him in jerk as the question was highly unexpected.

"That place! Means prison!" She exclaimed this much only to be silent again.

"Yes, Devaki. We are going to step into a new start with new hopes. Won't it be reasonable to interact with the pillars of past to compose the goodness of memories and to wipe the grief of miseries before leaving Mathura forever?" Vasudev put forward his point of view through a question.

"Are you going there, Arya?" She asked her question before answering to his one.

"Yes, Devaki. There we had met with our sons, the light of our life for the first time. At least that place deserve a last time visit for conveying gratitude," Vasudev answered noticing no such sign of agreement from her side.

"No, Arya. I don't wish to face those six red spots on that wall which are the signs my sons' untimely demise. I had accepted that as my fate. But still it hurts," Noticing blank expression on her face Vasudev scolded himself for asking that question to her.

Vasudev had visited that place alone. But the knot of memories remained the same for Devaki. She had accepted the death of her six sons though her acceptance didn't lessen her pain. But in case of Kanha she had the guilt of not being able to do anything despite was aware of the dangers looming over his safety.

At present time Devaki took a deep sigh to compose herself again. Then she calmed herself gradually to open her eyes in that rainy night when the story started, the story of her hopes which ended up at her hesitation to trust on the goodness of rain.

Finally she opened her eyes on the certain day she wished to, through her concentrated mind.

That day she held her bundle of joy without any panic, without any pain. When Aakashwani informed them to shift Kanha to Nandgaon she was sad, but not to a point where she can't smile thinking her son will get a secured surrounding.

That day she rejoiced rain the most. But whenever she discovered Kansa's conspiracy to kill Kanha that rejoicing day got replaced with melancholy bit by bit. She knew well that she couldn't aid anything still her motherly affection was too stubborn to be consoled with the fact which was her helplessness.

Going through the journey again made her eyes wet with heavy flow of tears. Again she collected the shattered pieces of confidence to go ahead. After this step she realised that each time of danger she had prayed for Kanha from her heart and soul, the way she had never prayed for anyone and anything.

She concentrated her senses with all her dedication to relive those words of her praying. That move embraced her with content each time the depth of her moving into increased. She realised that she did her best for her Kanha. At first the immense pain of her past and after that relaxation of present didn't let her to allow to realise this fact.

Finally she succeed to overcome the guilt of being failed as a mother for Kanha. Along with that her hesitation for rain too vanished away, obviously.

"I can't believe this to be happened. I was burning with my guilt, was getting hyper with my hesitation about rain when the solution was so close to me!" Devaki exclaimed opening her eyes after the whole process.

"I did it! No, my Kanha made me to do this," She chuckled in happy tears.

"No, Mata. I just indicated about the path. It's you only who initiated, continued and reached at your achievement," Devaki turned with Kanha's voice, and found whole family with him.

"Devaki, are you fine?" Rohini was the first one to reach to her sister. Devaki nodded at this.

"But you know, I am upset with you. What was the need of bearing all these alone? Family shares everything together, not happiness only. Can you tell me thinking about what you decided this?" Rohini started to scold Devaki without taking break.

Devaki looked at others to help her, but they ignored her silent request playfully like they didn't even notice that.

"Jiji, I am sorry. Please forgive me," Saying this Devaki hugged Rohini tightly.

"But promise me not to repeat this, or else I won't talk to you," Rohini told breaking the hug.

"Even we won't also," Vasudev and brothers duo stated simultaneously.

Situation seemed to be serious for few moments, but their melodious laugh made it's way into air evoking cheerful vibes around.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏