(27) THE POINT OF SOLUTION

Sadness which is buried in the depth seriousness stands still at it's beliefs

Sadness which is buried in the depth seriousness stands still at it's beliefs. At this point sadness becomes an exaggeration rather than an emotion. It's the toughest phrase of sadness to be tackled with. Even before try this kind of situation needs it's own space.

Devaki had distanced herself from Rohini due to the misunderstanding that her past will affect the unborn of Rohini who deserves a happy family without any lack ever. Everyone in family had sensed Devaki's sudden attitude change. But she was barely enquired about that as Kanha urged everyone to give her sometime in which that sadness can have it's own course. Because forcing a change never works.

Despite Devaki tried to distance herself from Rohini she couldn't do that fully. Each time care and affection for the unborn used to diminish the boundaries Devaki had made for herself. At last she decided to try again to win over her hesitation for the sake of her family's happiness. This was needed for the solution.

"Now it's time to help, Mata!" Kanha smiled as Devaki was mentally ready to try again.

"Mata! Mata!" Kanha entered into Devaki's chamber with an alarming voice.

"Kanha, what have you done to yourself?" Devaki chuckled at the sight in front of her. Kanha's long pearl necklace was stuck half with crown and half with his upper stole.

"Mata, I was changing to be freshen up, and this happened," She admired the childishness of her son which she had missed for many years.

"Mata, you can smile at me later. At first make free," The one who is known as Bhavbadha Vimochan he was urging to make him free. Such a great leela of Leela Purushottam!

"Ok, let me try," She tried for sometimes, but it resulted into nothing.

"Kanha, really you are impossible! How you made it stuck with complications!" She huffed still trying with focus.

"Mata, each complication has it's solution, not a panic but a peaceful mind can make it," Kanha told making his words create their impression over Devaki.

"Mata, I forgot to tell you that the necklace at first got stuck in my crown when I was taking that off. Then it became stuck into my upper stole too when I tried to take that out," She caught his indication making her way towards solution.

She started to untie the necklace from crown, the place where it got stuck first. After following that way finally she take out the necklace without causing any damage even to the polish of a single pearl.

"Mata, the way of solution starts from the point where we get stuck," Saying so Kanha quickly side hugged Devaki, and went out.

"The way of solution starts from the point where we get stuck," Devaki repeated Kanha's words to herself thoughtfully.

"I had been stuck in the that rainy night, in Mathura. That means the solution is in past. I have to peep into my past. I wish I would have visited that place of Mathura before leaving for Dwarka," Devaki took a deep breath before closing her eyes to drive back into past.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented about?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏