PRIOR WORDS

Good news, this single words generates ecstasy, excitement and sometimes emotional breakdown too out of extremity.

This story also going to start with a good news. A good news which goodness doesn't has any extent for the family which is going to receive that.

In this third part of Yadav Jyoti series you will get to witness the worth of upbringing that too in the womb of mother itself.

When we get to know that a baby is going to join us in our family we feel the happiest, don't we?

We take care of the would be mother with each possible facilities, right?

We try to provide a worry free environment for her during pregnancy.

We pray to God for the wellbeing of would be mother and child each time.

We add something extra in the occasions hoping the best for the unborn.

All these facts are true, aren't these?

These facts are going to be portrayed in this story with justification.

Yadav clan was proceeding on the path of prosperity after being shifted to their new city, Dwarka.

To add more into the prosperity a powerful form of feminity was about to grace the land with auspiciousness.

Queen Rohini, the first wife of Yadav Shrestha Vasudev was expecting again, and the infant who was going in her womb is none other than Goddess Yogmaya.

She was a Goddess, and had possessed the virtues of eight incarnations of Lord Vishnu who was Shrikrishna himself. Despite that her brothers, Sri Krishan and Sankarshan Balram had dedicated themselves for her prior upbringing.

This journey holds devotion, delight, affection, affiliation, love, leg pulling which you will find at a pace of proliferation after going through each part.

So readers, here's the prior words to guide you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So readers, here's the prior words to guide you

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

✔️Their Enchantress: An Euphoric Encapsulation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें