(20) ANYTHING FOR LOVE

Next morning had sprinkled enthusiasm in the each corner of palace

Next morning had sprinkled enthusiasm in the each corner of palace. Exchange of few words during task used to result into sweet melody of giggling. Each face was glowing in happiness. Preparations for mehndi ceremony was completed. Girls were chatting around Gauri, sometimes praising her celestial beauty and sometimes pulling her leg. Dau, Kanha and Gopeswar were witnessing all these.

"In today's mehndi function I want to apply henna first on Gauri's hand, and write my name also," Gopeswar told gaining brothers' attention abruptly towards him.

"Bholenath, you can't do this. These girls won't even allow you to remain somehow close to this function," Dau told the reality, but as expected that didn't cause any effect on Gopeswar.

"Then it's your task to fulfill my wish. I don't bother how you will do this," Gopeswar turned his face other side not to look into dau's pleading eyes.

"Bholenath, if you won't apply henna on Gauri's hand then also your name is going to be written on her palm," Dau tried to get a look of Gopeswar towards him in hope of convincing Gopeswar.

"I am Bholenath. But that doesn't mean you can make me agree with you easily. What I said that's final. It's not gonna change," This statement had declared it's firmness leaving brothers with no other option rather than obeying Gopeswar.

"Kanha, now only you can do this. Think something to distract those girls," Dau made Kanha forward to take the first step.

Kanha thought for a while. Then he went there where Gauri and other girls were present.

"These girls! Only knows how to throw tantrums and make anyone annoy. These two are their basic identities. They get scared of little things, and start to cry. They can't even defend themselves," He told these intentionally to make them hear.

Girls came towards him in full mood to fight. In this chance Gopeswar went to Gauri with his prepared henna, and started his work. Dau was enjoying the counter attacks of girls on his Kanha.

At last girls urged Kanha to teach them some basic techniques of self defense. A plan crossed in kanha's mind, and he thought to return dau's last night's favour. He called dau, told girls that dau will teach them, and was about to leave. But dau stopped him.

"I am agree to show some techniques. But I need a partner to practice," Dau smiled signalling danger towards Kanha.

All girls looked towards Kanha, and he gave a horrible look.

"Dau, I am not capable enough to withstand your defense techniques. You know this, right?" Kanha asked with an urge to be spared.

"I know, Kanha. But now what can be done? No other options left," Dau tightened his kada (A hand accessory of men).

"You were saying that we are excellent in throwing tantrums. Now look at your self," One girl told to Kanha, and others giggled in chorus.

"Now it's matter of respect, Kanha. Don't put down the butter fed by Yashoda maiya. Now let's come," Dau dragged Kanha with him, and started showing his techniques on Kanha as a defender.

"Dau, looks like today you will payback everything to me in return what you got from me. Leave some returns for our ladli," Kanha knew this will work for his rescue, and that happened too.

"Ok, Kanha. I am leaving some shares for our ladli," Dau cleaned his hands, and helped Kanha in getting up.

Then dau convinced those girls, and they returned.

"Kanha, don't think that always I will be trapped by you," Dau raised his hand to pat Kanha's shoulder, but Kanha stepped back in alert.

At that Gopeswar came, and started to observe Kanha from head to toe.

"Bholenath, you aren't so naive to figure out your answer after looking at me. I got beated for you," Kanha answered when Gopeswar enquired about the matter.

"But I heard you can do anything for love, and now how can you say this?" Kanha was stunned at Gopeswar's words while dau and Gopeswar had a good time of laughing.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏