i.

"Welcome to Yawaka City, a place intended for saints and upright people, fit in or we'll persecute you."

- The Noble Families.

Crooked standards, hypocrisy, crimes, oppressions and injustice. That's the five wonders of Yawaka City. In fact, if a statue must be constructed, it's definitely a pointing finger. It is a place governed by wicked aristocrats in a deceitful halo. A cage that became an epitome of hell, because even death doesn't feel like an escape anymore.

With these loathsome families, reigning Yawaka for centuries, various rebellion and activist initiate a movement in order to free themselves from Yawaka's chains... even if it means being the 'bad guys'. Five different stories, five heroines, and five tragedies. Join them in their peculiar adventure towards Yawaka's darkest histories, and witness them chase their very own kind of freedom and happy endings.

"Because a little girl once told me... she was not a rebel. She just wanted to live."

•••

MNINL

Princess Nathalie, a former gore novelist, has to save her once hated people from the Death List she created, in order to stop her fictional killer from massacring the people in Yawaka City, using her abandoned penname.

***

For the aspiring author Nathalie, what's worse than being a primary suspect is the fact that she literally made the murder ideas and designed the fictional serial killer herself, only for someone to plagiarized it in real life and start a killing spree, using her former identity.

In a single twist of fate, it's now up to her to save the people she used to hate, unveil the copycat, and clear her name. Even if it means putting the horns up and get her pen again, then be it. It's time for the villains to have the taste of their own medicine because as a far as she can remember, this was her tale and she's the one in control.

So what if the protagonist wasn't blameless and perfect? There's gonna be a dead body somewhere and it's not gonna be the victim's anymore.

____

W A R N I N G

• The characters here are flawed and may not pass to the likings of everyone.
• This is not suitable for readers below 18 years old, or for anyone who's not into dark, nihilistic, and heavy themed stories. Trigger warnings ahead.
• Lastly, this story is not made to glorify violence or any sadistic thoughts/behaviors. Please proceed with caution or do not proceed at all.

Consider yourself warned.

Hence, this story is figmented from the writer's imagination. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are all made for fictitious purposes. Any similarities with actual people, living or dead is entirely a coincidence. Mind that none of you is allowed to reproduce this book, in any form or by any means without the consent of the writer. Remember, plagiarism is a crime.

For inquiries, you can always leave a message on my inbox or on my facebook page @mooncalfmaven

Have the life you deserve, lost souls.

date started: 09|26|21
date ended: --|--|--

- charlie

p.s.

this is just a first draft i'll edit this after finishing. bare with me fr a moment. hshshs. ಥ⌣ಥ