"I guess that's a yes?" Marie asked as Toni sniffled into her shoulder. Everyone cooed at the cute moment, flashes going off around them as everyone captured the beautiful moment.

Toni nodded against her shoulder and Marie rubbed her back to comfort her. Everyone cheered and clapped as Andrew held up the papers that held Toni's new birth certificate. Marie's name beside her birth mother's name.

Toni pulled away with a sniffle, Marie wiping her face and Toni chuckled, "Sorry, I got a bit emotional there." She said making the audience erupt into little 'It's okay'

******
"Twoni!" Toni heard a small voice call for her. She looked down and saw Katie, Marie's niece.

"Katie bear! Look how big you are!" Toni giggled, picking the girl up and sitting her in her lap, "How old are you now?!" Toni asked excitedly.

"I thwree." She said, holding up three fingers making the older kids coo at how adorable she was. Katie turned to Cheryl, "It's pwrincess Awriel!" She pointed to her.

Cheryl giggled and Toni smiled, "Katie, that's my girlfriend, Cheryl. Not princess Ariel." Toni explained.

Cheryl leaned down, "She doesn't know what she's talking about." She shook her head at the small girl making her giggle and reach for her. Toni let the girl climb onto her girlfriend's lap.

"Looks like your girl just stole your favorite cousin, T." Emily smirked, and Betty gave her a high five.

Toni rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. Cheryl laughed as Katie played with her hair and Toni reached for the bread rolls that sat on the table.

"T, you can't be jealous of a three-year-old," Betty said incredulously.

"No way!" Toni shook her head, stuffing her mouth with bread rolls.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm the bride's brother, Georgie. As my nieces and nephews call me, Uncle Georgie. But uh, I came up here to embarrass my sister with a story." He chuckled.

"I remember when Marie was hired to work for Andrew. And she came home that night with the brightest smile on her face about how amazing he and Angelina were, And she explained how Angelina was 5 months pregnant with Toni. She couldn't wait to get to know both of them more. And then that very sad day when Angelina passed, I've never seen her so devastated, but she stepped up and helped Andrew when he needed it the most. I admire that about her, putting others first." He smiled.

After a couple of more speeches and a bunch of laughs, it was time to cut the cake. Toni walked over with Cheryl who was carrying Katie. Toni rolled her eyes, going to stand beside her newly mother and her father.

*******

It was late in the night now. Everyone had gone home, happiness radiating off of them.

Cheryl carried a sleeping Katie to her mother. The woman thanked her silently, "Wow, Toni you have yourself a pretty girl." The woman smiled.

"Thank you, aunt Hannah." Toni smiled and kiss her on the cheek. "Goodnight, girls. Nice meeting you, Cheryl." She smiled before turning away.

"Anty!" Her father called her over. Cheryl followed behind the brunette as they went over to their parents.

"Here is the keys to the house." He said warily. Marie sighed, "Honey, Toni is older now. She has everything under control."

"You do have everything under control, right?" Her mother asked. Toni chuckled, snatching the keys, "I do." She nodded.

"Plus, I'll be there tonight." Cheryl butted in. "See, It's all under control," Penelope said, handing them their bags.

"Alright." Andrew sighed, pulling Toni into a hug before kissing her hair. After he pulled away, Marie did the same.