9

TW's:
*None

George and I talked for a while and I got so exhausted that I slept for two hours again. I started feeling a little better and stood up for a little. I stretched a little and slowly started walking downstairs. George was laying on the couch with his phone, his head lifted a little as soon as he heard me walk behind me.

'Clay? What the hell are you doing here? You're sick, go and lay down.'

'I'm okay. I was just sick of laying down.'

George stood up and held his hand on my forehead. 'You still have a high fever. You should lay down.'

I walked around a little and got dizzy. George looked at me and grabbed me tightly by my waist. 'Don't fall. Sit down.'

I sat down on the couch and leaned back.

'You should go back to bed.'

'But I'm sick of laying down. Can I maybe have some soup? I'm so hungry.'

'Of course, wait here.'

'Yeah well- I'm not really leaving or anything, I'm kind of weak.'

George giggled and walked to the kitchen. He made me a cup of soup and I waited for him. His phone started ringing suddenly.

'George,' I said with a voice crack.

'Yeah?'

'Your phone is ringing.'

'Oh, okay.' George walked towards me and took his phone call.

'Hey Sap, yeah- well, I kind of have someone over right now. You don't know him- no, he is uh- Clay?'

'Huh, yeah?'

'Am I allowed to tell why you are here?'

I nodded.

'He got evicted and he got really sick outside so I invited him over at my place. Oh, yeah. He is still sick, he has a bad fever. He is getting a little better. Oh sure, I think he doesn't mind. Clay? Do you mind Sap, my friend, coming over for a little? We had to rewatch some footage for a video.'

'Oh yeah sure,' I said. 'It's your apartment, not mine.'

'But you're sick.'

'I'm fine, don't worry.'

'Okay, you can come over Sap.' He hung up and looked at me. 'You can just lay in bed if you want?'

'But that's maybe awkward for you?'

'Oh no, don't worry. We don't mind at all, Sap is really chill.'

'Is his real name Sapnap?' I asked shyly.

'No, his real name is Nick.'

'Oh okay, sorry.'

'It's fine, come take your soup upstairs and go and lay down. We will just sit behind my PC, rewatching some stuff.'

'Uh sure.'

I walked upstairs with him and drank my soup, I was feeling a little worse again, since my medication stopped working now. I just wanted to sleep a little, but I couldn't now. I laid down in bed after my soup was finished and crawled up like a ball. I coughed a little and closed my eyes.

'Sapnap is here,' George whispered.

I opened my eyes again and nodded. George walked downstairs and opened the door.

'Hey dude,' I heard George say.

'What's up, dude?'

'Nothing much, come. Let's review it quick so Clay can sleep. He doesn't feel good. I'm going to grab him some medication, he might fall asleep.'

'That's fine. We can be quick and go downstairs after that.'

'Yeah, sounds good.'

I heard footsteps on the stairs and Sapnap came in. I sat up and shook his hand when he came in.

'Hi, I'm Clay,' I said with a voice crack.

Sapnap smiled at me and shook my hand. 'I'm Sapnap! Nice to meet you. Are you okay?'

I nodded. 'I have had better days, but it's fine really. I'm already so glad George helped me. I had to stay outside in the rain and the cold and I got sick of it after just three days.'

'I understand, dude. May I ask what happened?'

'I uh- got evicted, because I couldn't pay my rent.'

'I'm so sorry to hear that!'

'Oh well, it's fine. I uh- have to get used to it.'

'Dude, you should really start YouTube!'

'I don't think I will ever get that big as you guys do, so I won't make that much money with it.'

'You could be in George's video,' Sapnap said enthusiastic.

'He probably doesn't want that.'

'What do I not want to?' George asked, giving me my medication.

'He thinks you don't want to make videos with him.'

'Of course I want to, I would love to, Clay.'

'But- you all already know each other and I'm just new, no one would like me.'

'They would, that's such a good way to also pay your rent.'

'But I don't want to do it for money.'

'You do a job because you like it and at the same time you get money. I really want you in our videos, dude!'

799 words
Okay I'm working on this word count, I already wrote a new book and I managed to get 1000 there. It's a OCD thing.