7

TW's:
*Are there any?

I woke up literal hours later. I was feeling a little better and looked around me, still confused about where I now actually was. I coughed a little and heard a door opening downstairs. Someone walked upstairs and opened the door to this room. It was George. He smiled at me and held a plate with a sandwich.

'I made you some lunch.'

I smiled. 'Thanks.'

'How are you feeling?'

'I'm feeling a little better, but still very bad to be very fair.'

'Do you want some soup? Or a shower? Or some medicine?'

I smiled. He was being so sweet for me. 'I think I'm good. Maybe some medicine later. I will sleep on the couch this night though, if you even want me here still.'

'Of course, you can stay here as long as you need to.'

'Okay, I will try and get an apartment, but to be fair- I don't have money at all.'

'I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish I could help, but I'm also just hiring this apartment, I can't buy another one. I'm planning on buying a house soon though, but I have to work a little longer for that.'

'Cool! What do you do for work?'

'Yeah well- it's stupid. I'm a YouTuber.'

'Really? What's your name?'

'GeorgeNotFound. I just randomly came up with that, it makes no sense at all.' He giggled a little.

I smiled and grabbed my earphones and my phone, I had been charging it this night luckily. I went on YouTube and looked up his name, revealing a few channels of his, most had above one million and his main channel almost six million.

'Wow, you're famous.'

'Nah, it's not like that. I don't get recognised that often.'

'Sure, but six million is a lot.'

He nodded.

'I'm going to watch these videos, I love Minecraft.'

'Okay, don't cringe too hard please.'

I giggled. 'I won't, I bet your videos are awesome. Otherwise you wouldn't have this many subs.'

'Maybe I bought them,' he said with a big smile on his face.

I laughed. 'You're such an idiot.'

'Says who?'

George quickly closed the door behind him and he went downstairs. I ate my sandwich while I watched his latest video.

I had been watching George's videos the whole day. Since I was sick I had nothing else to do and I really liked his videos a lot. It was a good way to kill some time. He recorded often with some sort of Sapnap guy and sometimes with BadBoyHalo. I had no idea who those guys were, but they seemed nice to. I looked up their channel, watching some videos of them too.

Before I even knew George came upstairs. He had prepared some dinner and gave me a plate.

'Do you like pasta?'

'Yeah,' I nodded. 'I like pasta, but I don't know if I can eat that much.'

'Oh, yeah sorry. It's fine, I just put on a lot so you could see how much you wanted to eat.'

'Okay, thanks dude.'

'It's fine, don't worry about it. How are you?'

'I'm okay, I have been watching your videos all day and the time went by fast. I only have a bad headache and I'm just weak and tired.'

'Do you want some more medicine?'

'That would be appreciated. I think I'm coming downstairs soon, so you can sleep here in your bed. I want to sleep early.'

'No no, it's totally fine. Stay here, the couch is perfectly fine and you're sick. You need a bed, I can't just let someone whose sick sleep on a couch in a cold room. Just stay here, I beg you.'

'Okay, fine. But when I'm not sick anymore, you will sleep here again.'

'We will see that later, but for now you sleep here. Eat your dinner and go to sleep, you need it. You really look like a ghost.'

'Well, thanks for the compliment, idiot.'

'What, have you seen yourself? I would think you have been risen out of the death if I didn't know you were a real person.'

'Oh just shut the hell up,' I giggled. 'What about you just go and lay down on that couch of yours.'

'I was planning on eating dinner with you, but I mean- it's not that appreciated,' he laughed.

'Oh no, please stay here. I need company, I'm so alone.'

He giggled. 'Fine you idiot, but accept the fact you're a ghost.'

'Fine, dude. You win.'

'I always win.'

'If you say so.'

758 words