Chapter 15

Luna's POV:

It's been a week since Killen walked back into my life, meaning I only have a few more days left with him, and the thought of him going home breaks my heart, but I understand he has to go, he has work and his family back at home and I know he's missing them terribly, which I can't say I blame him for.

Killen and his family are all very close, and he's spoken to at least one of them each day he's been here. He's used to having people around him all the time, living in a house full of noise, so I imagine it's been very quiet for him being with me, probably lonely as well, even though I know he wants to be here with me.

I haven't mentioned anything to Killen yet, but the next time we get to spend time together I think I'd like to go to his place and meet his family, they all seem so lovely and welcoming. His Mom Bella, has asked me to come to dinner a few times now already and she doesn't even know me yet.

"Hey beautiful." Killen smiles as he makes his way into the room.

"Hi." I smile up at him from my position on the bed, where I've been laying for the last ten minutes or so in my black bikini while Killen cleaned the pool.

"The pool is clean so whenever you want to get in it's good to go."

"Your a good boy Killy." I giggle softly as I reach my hand out toward him.

Taking my hand, he allows me to pull him down to the bed with me. With his back pressed against the mattress, I straddle his lap and lean down pressing my lips to his. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." He replies before deepening the kiss, his hands resting on my waist.

Since our first time having sex again (in the shower) Killen and I have been quite sexual, and by quite sexual I mean there hasn't been a day that's passed since that we haven't had sex, and it doesn't matter what time of the day it is, we both always seem to be down for it.

I find Killen so attractive there is no denying that, I love his body, and his hair and his sexy face and those electric blue eyes, but that's not why I'm obsessed with having sex with him, I'm obsessed because of how close we are in those intimate moments, the way he touches me, the way he kisses me, the way he holds me after we're done.

Kissing down the side of his jaw and onto his neck, I run my hand down his naked torso, toward the band of his black, skinny jean shorts, and work on undoing the button with one hand, using the other to stable myself.

"You can't even wait until we're in the pool huh?" He smirks.

Pulling back, I sit up looking down at him. As I reach my hand around my back, I pull the string on my small black bikini top, letting it fall off me. "I mean we can wait if you want to." I say seductively.

As he admires my body, he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth. "No thanks, I think I'll take what's mine now." He says before rolling me onto my back quickly, and kisses down my body toward my already soaked core.

The moment he's close enough he spreads my legs, and lowers his head in between them, his tongue beginning to work it's magic.

Moaning, I reach my hand down my body, and place it in his black messy hair, tugging at it gently. "God Killen, I'll never get tired of this feeling." I moan.

As my body starts to react further, my back arching, Killen moves faster and my moans become even louder. He's so good at this, it never takes me long to reach my finish.

As I look down at him, I tug harder on his hair, my back arching further and my moans becoming even louder, but the moment he looks up at me, those blue eyes meeting mine, I lose all control, and allow my orgasm to take over my body. My god he is so hot.