"What the hell?" I said angrily and they don't even care. "Shhhhh.." jungkook teased and I swear that I'll gonna kill this jerk.

Once we arrived on the first door which is I don't really know where the hell theyre taking me and I don't know who's room is this. Jimin opened the door and let us entry before him. Once we're inside I saw all of them which is made me shy. They are all boys how can I-

"It's that her? JANE?!" Jhope saw us and jungkook finally let go me. "Yepp.." Taehyung chuckled and I facepalmed in annoyance. "Woahh unbelievable but I still call you jai hehe.." jhope took a glance to me and smiled.

"Let's eat I'm hungry!!" Jimin runs to the table with already food on it, and I saw some of them already eating. "Yahh jungkook!! What the hell is this?" I glared to him and he looked at me with confusion.

"Dinner..obviously?" He said gently, "dinner??? With you? Are you serious?? They are all boys and I'm the only one who is a girl plus I don't even know them well!" I shouted and I swear I can't calm down right now.

"Shhhh..what are you shouting?" He put his index finger on my mouth and I quickly held his hand and threw it away.

"Yahh what is that noise?" Rm took a glance to us and I began to tense. "Ohh Jane, it's that you? Let's eat here!" Once he saw me he convinced me to eat with them. I don't know what the hell is happening to me right now..

Well I have no choice but to join with them on the table, jungkook sat on my side and brought me a plate while I stared at his soul and he's just smiling. What the hell is he thinking?

"Yahh I didn't know you were jungkook lover back then.. it's so unbelievable." Rm glanced on me while saying those things and I coughed, what the hell jungkook told and now... aish

"Yah are you okay?" Rm outlooks day me if i am okay because I coughed a lot. "Yahh water!!" They started panicking and when someone gave me water I immediately drank it alot and wiped my mouth.

"I am not jungkook's lover, We were just friends back then!!!" I said calmly as I don't wan to get embarrassed to show my angry attitude. "Yeah with benefits.." jungkook smirked in front of me and I gulped.

"No!! We were just friends that's it nothing else!! You are just making a story.." I said and rolled my eyes while the boys were looking at us. "Well that's jungkook told us before.." the man beside Jimin spoke up and I didn't know his name yet. But he seems so quiet.

"Oh this is yoongi!!" Jimin held his hands to him and  glanced at me and I just nodded.

"But back then, I'll say or you say, you had a feelings on me too.."I faked coughed again and gulped but it's true... " and you loved it when I ki-" he added but I cut his last word because it makes me sick of it, I put my hand over his mouth to shut his damn mouth.

"Enough..." I said and let go of my hands of him. "Yahh You seems enemy at all.." jhope chukled and they nodded. "Agree haha.." They said I rolled my eyes.

"Remember when we watched a movie in my room?" Jungkook started to speak again and their eyes and ears went to him except me. "And I accidentall-" I cut his word again and this thing isn't giving up.

"Yeah I know but you did it on purpose because of your horny ass!" I said in annoyance and rolled my eyes. "Yahh did yo- you guys make-" Jimin with trembling fingers while pointing us.

"NOO!!" We both said the same word and took a glanced to each other. "But however jane loves my lips too.." jungkook started to annoye me again and I stepped his feet hard. "Yahhhh... I know you will be angry because I exposed you but it's true!" He groaned in pain and checked his feet.

"Yeahh I admitted.. but it's in the past now..today??? Nahh." I smirked and played the fork in my hand while the others were watching us like a tv show and cheering us.

"But I just kissed you earlier and I know you missed that.." he smirked back, I can't handle us my cheeks started to burn up.. "not true.." I said and rolled my eyes directly to him.

"Really? How about I'll kiss you again so your exposed cheeks will blush infront of me?" He smirked while looking at me like he want a taste.

"Nahh kiss your ass instead.." I chuckled and they all laughed. "Yahhh you guys are like a damn kid fighting!!" Jimin said while pointing at us.

"Whatever.." I murmured and jungkook pecked my cheeks unexpectedly while the others got shocked by his actions. I got aroused again as my cheeks started to blush again.

"Told ya.. look at her cheeks already burning up!" Jungkook pointed me and I snapped out and back to my self again. "I'm not!" I slapped his chest hard.

"Oh and now why you're guilty?" He teased and I stopped slapping him, I crossed my arms instead and let him win as true then I blushed. As the other were blushing also for our action childishly.