I smirked a little bit a her reaction before sucking her juices off my finger while looking down at her.

She bit her lip watching me intently.

I removed her panties leaving her completely naked beneath me.

It still amazes me just how neat her figure is, it fits her perfectly.

I spread her legs just a bit and laid on my stomach before putting my tongue where my fingers had just been.

I watched her as she played with her nipples as I swirled my tongue around her clit before sucking on it.

Royalty rolled her hips into my mouth as I inserted a finger while still sucking on her clit.

"Hmn, fuck right there" she said arching up into me a bit more.

I sped up the pace of my finger just a bit.

"you about to make me cum" she moaned again

I kept the pace of my finger and started to flick my tongue over her clit which sent her over the edge.

Her legs shake as she moaned my name and I felt even more of her juices coat my hand.

I removed my fingers and finished licking her clean.

She grabbed a fist full of my hair guiding my head as she glady rode out the rest of her orgasm.

She came a few more times before I got up and placed a kiss on her lips which she gladly caved into.

"You know I really love you right?" I mumbled with my lips still pressed against hers.

She nodded her head yes, lips still pressed against mine.

I broke the kiss and placed a light one on her neck before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I took a leak then washed my hands before i started brushing my teeth.

Royalty walked in a bit after me relieving herself as well before starting the shower,  letting the water run as she brushed her teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to lay back down calling my mom from Royalty's phone.

It was still kind of early so Babydoll wasn't awake as yet.

I sat talking to mom and pops for a bit then ma said she had to go because she was about to make breakfast before the babies started to wake up.

We said our love yous then hung up.

I just laid with my eyes closed until I heard Royalty walk out of the bathroom.

She sat at the edge of the bed drying herself and I got up so I could go shower as well.

Royalty Wilson~Royalty
After getting dressed I checked my emails then decided to get started on breakfast while Ayden showered.

I had a few different things I could've made but I settled on french toast with cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon and then a side of fruits.