"Hey, drink this." I squint my eyes at the item he handed out, hearing him sigh and grab me, helping me drink whatever it was. "Sometimes you're so reckless." Coming from him..? "Don't drink that much—and yes, even on your own wedding day."

    "Okay." I smile, and he sighs again. "Sorry.... I got carried away.... the wine was perfect..." He fixed me on the shotgun seat, and fixed my seatbelt before we drove off.

    I just woke up on my bed without any sign of Nishinoya. I did find something at the kitchen. "Call me when you wake up, and uhm... I don't cook so I bought you takeout. Eat and get rid of that hangover."

    "Sure will do... Noya."

~~~

    The wedding went perfect, and the two were happy. I was a bit... sad, but how could I even show them that when I should be happy for the two? Plus it's childish to act like a brat on their wedding day.

    Ryu has been one of my closest friends, and he's a man alright. He came to me, and apologized for asking Kiyoko-san out back then when they just started dating. He did the same when he proposed to her.. and the same when he told me about their wedding.

    I purposely chose to travel a lot because I kind of wanted to get rid of my feelings for Kiyoko-san. I'm not even sure if it was love, or like, or merely infatuation.

    Kiyoko-san and I may have been in the same club, but that didn't necessarily mean we were close as individuals and as friends. She and I weren't.. we didn't know much about each other.

    I don't know how you can tell if it's love, but if it was, it's unrequited and of course.. if fate was real, then her fate isn't to end up with me. It was to be with him.

    I traveled all over the world, and I only communicate with a few people. It's difficult to keep up with many, so I only had (Y/n), Asahi-san, Chikara, and Ryu.

    Their wedding was last night, and I only came back to Japan for it. I'm leaving soon. I just need to make sure that (Y/n) actually woke up fine.

    "Nishinoya! I'm sorry for last night! And thank you for bringing me home! I got really carried away with the wine.. so uhm.. hehe sorry for troubling you."

    "It's fine. Did you eat..?" Maybe it'd be better if she had eaten my cooking, but I totally suck so I didn't try. "I'm sorry, I don't know how to cook.. but I did buy your favorite, right?"

    "Yeah! Thanks again!" Should I tell her I'm leaving? It's not like she should.. but maybe she'd be looking for me. "Nishinoya..? Are you there? Hellooooooooo?" I chuckle and hum, hearing her talk to herself about how good the food smelled.

    "Hey, I didn't have anyone to tell aside from you.. but I'm leaving Japan soon. I'm traveling to the Philippines then to Malaysia.. Thailand and you know just go on with traveling around the world." There's dead silence. "I figured I should tell you.. tell the Tanaka's since I can't actually get myself to."

    "Hmmmm okay! When are you leaving?"

    "Two weeks."

    "Okayyyy, I'll tell the couple. But, what'll you be doing while you're here?" Travel... maybe not. "Are you crashing at Sugawara-san's again? Are you even helping with his exams?" Where did that assumption come from?