nishinoya x reader

Start from the beginning

    I find Nishinoya struggling with slicing his steak, making me laugh and everyone turn to him. "Don't laugh at me!" I nod and bite my lip to stop, and take his plate to do it for him. "Hey, I can do it myself.."

    I smile and continue to just slice the steak, placing it back in front of him after cutting it into perfect slices. He nodded as a thank you, with cheeks red out of embarrassment.

    "How dos it feel to see your long time crush and your best friend to get together?" Kinnoshita teases, and soon they started arguing over the matter.

    "I'm happy for Ryu and Kiyoko-san, okay? Don't make it seem like I'd suck up to them like a leech!" Nishinoya argued, and I felt someone kick my leg.

    Sugawara-san begged me to stop them, and I pretended to not understand. "Oh come on, Nishinoya just admit that you're jealous! The couple knows that already so a little honesty won't hurt!" Narita teased, and Sawamura-san seems to be getting a bit annoyed.

    "(Y/n) help me here." Nishinoya says as he tugs on my arm, pouting his lips and giving me the puppy eyes in which I returned with a shake of my head. "Why??? They're ganging up on me! (Y/n) help!"

    I look at the two boys, and at Nishinoya, and shake my head. "Well, you are jealous, aren't you?" I ask, and Narita and Kinnoshita start to laugh. Sugawara nudged my leg, and I smiled innocently. "Come on, how can you not be jealous of the two? They're happy."

    Sawamura-san furrows his brows at me, and I let out a nervous laugh. "(Y/n), how about you? Are you jealous?" Ennoshita suddenly asks, and I drink a little wine and shake my head. "Hmmm really?"

    "What's there to be jealous of? I'm not in love with Ryu." I confidently answer, and Ennoshita slightly nods his head, clearly pointing to the man next to me. "No." I say, and he teasingly nods.

    "What should (Y/n) be jealous of?" Nishinoya asks, and suddenly gasps a little bit loud. "Are you in love with Kiyoko-san too? Love rival!" I chuckle and nod, and he makes another exaggerated gasp, and the two of us laugh after a few seconds of pausing.

    We continued to dine, and we also gave our words to our newlyweds. Kiyoko-san kept on telling me that I should just confess, but surely he wouldn't say yes.

    The whole event passed, and the newlyweds had left ahead of everyone, and I am drunk. I drank too much wine, and I think the one holding on to me is Nishinoya.

    "Jeez, how could you get drunk during a wedding?" I just laugh, and he pulls me back as I tried to leave. "Don't wander off on your own."

    "Hey Nishinoya, and drunk (Y/n)—Mind if I help her get home? We live close to each other." I squint my eyes at the man, and see an old classmate.

    I let out a squeak, and hiccup as he wraps an arm around my waist. "Nah, I'll bring her home. This isn't when I should be leaving this drunkard alone."

    "You still care... right?" I hiccuped and he nodded. "Then.. be a good.... friend and bring me home..." I waved at the guy, and Nishinoya brought me away.

    He struggled so in the end he had to carry me to the car. He surprisingly owns one, and I'm kind of envious... I want to drive on my own. That would be nice.