27: Coach Mellie

Mellie Hedge was very proud of her little family.

Her Gleeson was possibly the bravest, strongest, toughest and most kick-ass satyr of all time. He protected the seven, brought back the Athena Parthenon and fought with the Greek and Roman demigods against the forces of Gaia. And Gleeson survived it all. Her Gleesy was just... Awesome.

And Chuck! He had most definitely been the cutest baby satyr in history, though Gleeson tried to say that he was. Chuck was taking after his father, learning all sorts of martial arts. And when Gleeson wasn't training him, his godmother Clarisse was. However, Mellie was insistent that Grover Underwood teach him his healing skills. Mellie's little Chuck would grow up to be the best protecter ever.

And finally, Summer. Gleeson had thought up her name, saying she was as sweet as a summer's day. And Summer was just as bright, too. As Mellie was the only cloud nymph in a fifty mile radius, she taught her daughter to use her nymph powers - one night even say she breezed through it.

Mellie couldn't be happier. Now she just had to tell Gleeson to expect another addition to the Hedge family soon.

A/N: I'm on a roll with this updating thing. Are you guys proud of me? *crickets*

So... Did any one think up a name for our little Wattpad family? Idk, BUT GUYS! 2.4K reads and 249 votes?! What is this life - some alternate universe where life couldn't be better? Thank you all! This one goes to @demigod_witches .

I was thinking of holding a competition for a new cover. Would anyone enter? Hmmm... I think I'd have to choose out of at least 5. But yeah...

BADALALALALA!!!