71: Charlena

After Silena and Clarisse became friends, they would often go on double dates. At first Clarisse hadn't liked Beckendorf all that much, and the feeling had been mutual, but they tried to make it work for Silena. 

One day, Silena and Beckendorf had an argument, a lot worse than their usual ones. Silena stormed off in tears and Beckendorf had no idea what to do. So because Clarisse knew Silena better than anyone, he went to her for advice. Perhaps he could have visited Cabin 10, or asked literally any other camper, but he didn't. Maybe it because Clarisse had spent so much time with the daughter of Aphrodite, but the advice that Clarisse gave him worked. 

And because Beckendorf had asked her over anyone else, she finally gave him her stamp of approval, and needless to say, they got along a lot better after that. 

A/N: FIVE updates. Admittedly very short, but FIVE updates guys. I'm so proud. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And seeing as this is part 71 (can you believe it?!), there is only 29 more parts to this story! Wow. So anyway, this part was based on me I guess, because my friend's boyfriend who likes very few (okay none) of her friends, has given me his approval (not that I needed it), and apparently I am the only one that likes him. But come on guys, he likes Harry Potter, which is more than I can say for my friend. 

Her boyfriend (who is the king of puns) messaged me last night and asked how far my obsession with Harry Potter went, and my reply was 9 3/4. Ba dum tis! I'm hilarious. 

So on Friday, I did the 40 Hour Famine. That was fun. But I got hooked on this show called Gravity Falls and it's awesome. "What can I say? I guess I'm... IRRESISTIBLE!" 

Okay I'm boring you guys with my meager attempt at a social life, so I'll go. 

- Raylee xo