Koda's First Day

Koda was ready for school. His bunny, Bud, and hamster, Asa, were unable to contain their excitement at seeing him follow his dream.

"I can't wait," Koda whispered happily to himself, double checking his bag when his mother came into his room.

"Do you have everything, champ?" His mother asked sweetly,

"Yes, mom. I have everything." He replied, nodding.

"Good," She paused and looked at her boy standing there, "I'm so proud of you that you have come this far. Have fun at your first day of school, honey."

"I will. I love you! See you later." Koda said quietly, his shy smile growing bigger as he walked out the front door to get to his new school.

Koda's mother watched with his pet friends standing near her feet as he walked on to his future

*

Koda decides to stop off for a refreshing snack before he goes to school, and what better place to stop than the cafe that his best friend own!

He asked for the pineapple and orange soda before heading over to talk to Izuku who was playing with Kisuke.

"Hey," Koda fretted

"Hey!" Izuku greeted in surprise seeing his friend right before his first day, "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to stop by for a snack and talk before I head over to UA," Koda replied softly with a smile. Hisashi stopped behind Koda real wuikcly to give him his drink before heading off back to another person at a table.

"Is everything going okay around here?"

"Yeah everything is going amazing. And I already told you about our two new additions," Izuku responded, pointing at a small containment for Sukisho and then gesturing to the ceiling, "Big Mama is up there napping her heart out."

"Ah, that's great," Koda retorted, sipping on his drink. "Well, Do you have anything advice for me?"

"Oh! Yes, I do. First, try to make friends there, I don't want you to be lonely. Second, do not start thinking negatively of your quirk or I will knock some sense into you for doubting yourself. And third, just stay away from Bakugo. I know he probably got into the Hero course, and I don't want you to get hurt from his aggressiveness."

"This is the guy who caused your life to be miserable, correct?" Koda asked, a bit louder than his usual speaking voice.

"Well, yeah. But I'm making the most out of my life right now." Izuku responded, unknown to the planning look that Koda had in his eyes.

"Alright. Well, I'll be heading off. I'll come talk to you about my school day this afternoon."

"I'll be waiting!" Izuku called out as Koda exited through the door. "Oh, they grow up so fast, Kisuke." He gave Kisuke gentle pats on his back, before giving a little boop to his nose.

'Koda will do just fine. And I will be his number one supporting fan!' Izuku thought, staring out the window. Vixen watched the scene fondly.

'I feel like Koda is going to own that Bakugo oh very soon,' She thought with a smirk.

*

"Geez," Koda whispered, staring at the huge door in front of him with the words 1-A on it. Taking a deep breath, Koda stepped inside the humongous door, only to hear that Bakugo kid shouting with a dark blue boy.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"HAH?"

"It's the first day and you are already disrespecting this academy by damaging school property, you heathen!" The teen called out his bad behavior.