Zuku's Cafe Grand Opening!!!

Animal Rules. The guidelines of each pet available in Zuku's Cafe
This applies for every animal: Don't harm or injure any animal friend. Don't do anything regarding the pets before asking the ones in charge first, it will result in varying punishment. You must pay attention to each rule listed. They are listed for a reason.

Chieko (Tosa Inu) Female: Welcome to pet her. She will be walking around, so you are allowed at anytime to pet her, unless she is eating, sleeping, or playing around with another.
Suzu (Shiba Inu) Female: Female: Welcome to pet her. She will be walking around, so you are allowed at anytime to pet her, unless she is eating, sleeping, or playing around with another.
Kimi (French Lop) Female: She can be very shy, but she likes to be pet. But she does not liked to be picked up
Turters: (Red Eared Slider) Male: ask for assistance if you wish to pet him. He loves to swim around his his miniature pool. You are welcome to watch, he loves an audience.
Miyu (Japanese Bobtail) Female: Mother of six. Doesn't like to be picked up, but you are welcome to pet when she comes near you. Very Protective of her kittens, so don't harm them in any way.
Mitsuo (Japanese Bobtail) Male: likes to play with his brothers the most, and will allow pets from anyone.
Masa (Japanese Bobtail) Male: Likes to be pet gently, especially behind his ears
Masaki (Japanese Bobtail) Male: Very picky with one he let's touch him. If you are chosen, pet him gently.
Manami (Japanese Bobtail) Female: very playful, will allow most anyone to pet her.
Miwa (Japanese Bobtail) Female: very shy, will only allow a select few to pet her.
Miyako (Japanese Bobtail) Female: will allow most to pet her, but don't bother her when she is napping.
Hotaru (Reticulated Python) Female: Ask for assistance if you wish to pet her
Takeo (Ball Python) Male: Ask for assistance if you wish to pet him
Kisuke (Bearded Dragon) Male: Ask for assistance if you wish to pet him. He likes to be held in hands. He is partial to gentle pets of on his back
Pascal (Veiled Chameleon) Male: Ask for assistance if you wish to pet him. Very playful and childish. He likes to ride around on shoulders, but be careful. He has a bad habit of interrupting.
Vixen (Fox) Female: Don't be rough. She is very picky with who she chooses to touch her, don't force her into anything. She is very elegant and likes to be softly pet.
Mic (Cockatiel) Male: He loves to sing small songs. He loves to be pet, but don't be too rough with him or his feathers. He is very gentle with children.
Ren (Tarantula) Female: Ask for assistance if you wish to pet her. You will have to be careful if you wish to carry her, you mustn't drop her. She likes to be held.

Animal Friendly Snacks. (Snacks meant only for the pets. Not very tasty to humans. You may purchase these to feed them a little treat)
Dog:
Frozen Plain Yogurt Ice Cubes with berries inside
Peanut Butter Biscuits
Cat:
Cheesy Cat Treat Squares - firm outside, chewy inside
Tuna Treats- made into soft treats about size of thumbprint

Animal Themed Snacks
Bird-
Trail Mixes in a Cup:
Sweet-S'mores mix (mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, graham crackers, and walnuts
Savory- Packin' a Punch (peanuts, sunflower seeds, pretzels, and wasabi peas)
Unique-Coffee Buzz (chocolate espresso beans, almonds, raisins, and white chocolate chips)
Healthy- Mountain Prep (dark chocolate chips, dried cranberries, almonds, cashews, and sunflower seeds)
Spider:
Dark Chocolate Cupcake with Mini marshmallows for eyes and pretzel sticks for legs
Coffee Jelly served with spiderweb detailed shortbread cookie
Snake:
Fruit kebabs in the shapes of snakes
Fox:
Pineapple and Orange Soda
Carrot Cake Waffles with Maple Cream Cheese Glaze
Dog:
Pup-cakes: Oreo Cupcake with frosting made from the filling. Hershey kisses and Oreo topping t make it looked like a paw print.
Cat:
Kitty Cat Latte served with cat shaped cookie. Served with yellow bell souvenir to keep.
Strawberry Macaron with Kitty Whisker Design.
Lizard:
Watermelon Soda served with a drawn lizard on a plain vanilla biscuit.
Gummy Worms in Jello topped with gushers, served in small amount.
Bunny:
Bun Bun Brownie- Peep Bunny covered in chocolate blanket on top of moist chocolate brownie
Bunny Butt Cookie- two paws and a tail made out of marshmallow on top with white frosting on a soft vanilla cookie.
Turtle:
Mini Zucchini Banana Bread Cakes served with fresh raspberry and blackberries, and a dollop of whip cream to the side
Green Apple and green grapes shaped in form of turtle on a lettuce leaf