Birds Dive Bomb In! Ooh, Doggy!

All of the furniture and supplies has been delivered so the next step was in motion. Yukiko was pretty busy with the shelter, but Koda and his mom were able to help them set up the furniture.

They got medium brown booths for the window side of the pet area. A lighter brown shade of round tables and accompanying chairs that came with a the same shade of yellow as a cushion. They also got an intricate set up on the wall for the pets that had their cages.

Inko got in touch with a special company who specializes in custom furniture for pet cages that set them up to be held properly near the wall. The cages would be placed in certain areas to keep them accessible to only them and that the customers couldn't mess with them without getting help first. They wouldn't be able to interact with their lamps, their habitat, their food or their water. Each cage would be protected by a special contraption that opens with only their touch. Any strangers wouldn't be able to pry the cage from the wall, it is made with a quirk that only recognizes the owner of pet(s). Koda and Yukiko had special access since they helped them along the way and they can help the animals right away if they need help.

The Kimi would have their special cage near the ground with a slightly ajar door to let her roam freely if she wished. Her cage would have a little shelf on top, like a border. The shelf was decorated with little ribbon bows that Kimi loved to wear around her neck. It had a little bunny ears drawn in gold at the bottom left corner.

Ren was slightly above Kimi on a shelf that was decorated with little painted flowers. Little painted flowers in all different colors on bright green vines. And little silver white webs were spotted amongst the leafy vines. She had her own little spider outline in gold at the bottom left corner.

Pascal and Kisuke was above her in their own two cages with a little divider in between. Kisuke and Pascal had their own special leaps and temperature set within the cages and couldn't be tampered with. Kisuke's shelf had earth tone colors painted while Pascal's shelf had a more bright and light purple painted on. They both had their own little gold outline on the bottom left.

Takes and Hotaru's cages were placed above them. Takeo had a bright colorful circles dotted among his shelf while Hotaru had herself drawn inside a backpack snuggling amongst the school books. They had their little gold outline with their tongues sticking out in the bottom left corner

Turters' cage sat in the middle with his shelf depicting a land and water scene. His little self was outlined in gold as well at bottom left corner.

Chieko's home was away from the pet area in her little spot near the display. Her doghouse was decorated with the mint green color with a line of pink outlining the entrance. So she would be the first face people see and she was more active to roam freely around the whole place. Because she was more of a protective guard dog that could spot the bad guys and stop them from entering inside. Besides that, she would love pets from anyone!

Miyu had her own special spot atop a well made cat tower that had her master bed near the top. Her kittens, who were now little bigger than they were a few months ago, had their small houses sprinkled on the sturdy branches of the cat tree. The cat tree in itself took up the opposite wall of wear the booths sat. You can look at it through the window! It was a muted rainbow of colors that had planks to help the cats get to the top and bottom easily. The bottom of the tower held all the toys that they played with regularly. Their family picture was framed at the right side with their little paws drawn in a gold outline.

The cafe was looking great! It was almost done! All they needed was the new kitchen appliances, utensils, and some decorations! They should all get there very soon!

Izuku took a deep breath and looked around the cafe another time. Koda and his mom went home to cook some dinner early. They invited them to come down when they were ready. Inko watched as her son navigated through the round tables with the chairs all set.