Chapter 10: Cornered

Clara

As Mrs Ito and I get ready (reluctantly for me), I start to get the feeling that she is pushing her possessive, infuriating Grandson onto me. She prattles on about his good qualities as try on outfits. Rolling my eyes I step away from the very convenient dividing screen. Mrs Ito scowls. Looking at the selection I picked, she pauses at a velvet green, wrap dress that I would say was too short for dinner.
"I don't think that dress is appropriate, Mrs Yumi."
"Nonsense! You picked it out yourself anyway. What's that western phrase? 'If you've got it, flaunt it' and you, my dear, have certainly got it," flashing me with her stern look, I know not to refuse so I grab the garment and chuckle nervously.

"Ryuu! What are you doing falling asleep right now?!" Mrs Ito squeals as we find him lounging on the sofa. Rubbing his eyes to feign off sleep he responds, "Why is it women always take hours to get ready? We're not going to a...". He trails off as his gaze flicks to me, his Adam's apple bobs and eyes enlarge as he takes in my appearance. Taking my chance, I do the same. Ryuu always looks effortless but tonight he's looking extra hot. In dark blue, form fitting jeans and a shirt with sleeves rolled up, showcasing his tanned, muscular arms. The top two buttons left undone showing a glimpse of his taut chest. I can feel my mouth water as well as my lady parts. I wonder if his ass looks as good in those jeans as I think it would.
"Earth to Clara. We better go now otherwise we will miss our reservation," Ryuu smirks, knowing exactly where my thoughts went. Blushing and nodding, I turn to assist Mrs Ito outside to the car. The Gods must have heard my plea as Ryuu steps forward to open the car door before us, allowing me to see his spectacular arse. I bite my lip to stifle my groan.
The restaurant we arrive at is no doubt the most popular, traditional style place in the area. Mrs Ito comes here everytime she gets out for a meal. Unfortunately, those days are getting fewer but the host instantly recognises her and Ryuu and takes us to our seats with no questions asked. Again I find myself seated beside Ryuu, instantly feeling uncomfortable. My discomfort continues as I notice the menu is all in kanji, an area that I still need a lot of work to decipher. Ryuu notices my uneasy state and politely reads put the menu for me. All the while, I can feel Mrs Ito's steady gaze on us and see her lips twitch into a smile.
"Ryuu my dear. Are you attending the charity gala on Friday?"
Ryuu stops giving Mrs Ito a confused look, "Yes, you know I go every year. It's an important event."
"Are you planning on going solo again this year? I think it's high time you bring a companion."
I become rigid and narrow my eyes at Mrs Ito, I know exactly where this is going and I don't like it one bit. Ryuu chuckles knowing her game too but unfortunately for me, he is on the same side as her.
"I think that is a marvelous idea, Obaasan. Clara, would you like to be my date for the evening?", his eyes twinkle.
I take a deep breath, subduing my annoyance. I'm backed up in a corner and I don't want to offend Mrs Ito by declining.
"I'll go but only as a friend. Not a date."
Ryuu breaks into his stunning grin, "Deal. I'll take you anyway I can have you."

Ryuu

When I saw Clara in that velvet dress, I thought I would combust. The luscious curves that she shows as Miss Lily are on full show and I can even see her tattoo peeking out. My mind wanders as I drive to the restaurant. Her tattoo was intriguing. Yes it was a pin up girl but not a traditional British one, no, it was an anime female superhero. I remember the character vaguely from my childhood and realise it may be another interest we share.
When we arrived, I helped both ladies put of the car and let them enter first. Selfish on my part. I wanted to view Clara's curvy rear encased in the soft material. I wasn't disappointed. Nor was I when she accepted my invite. I admit I thought for a second she would refuse but having Obaasan's influence favoured me. Once that awkwardness passed the dinner was fantastic, Clara let me order for her to save me reading the whole menu. Again, I was surprised she let me.
The food is amazing here, but my mind and eyes keep directing themselves towards Clara and more specifically, her soft, toned thighs that her dress barely conceal. I am glad Obaasan is here otherwise my hands would be wandering across them.
"Excuse me, I'm going to the restroom," Clara states.
Obaasan watches her go then directly to me.
"I have just spotted an old friend of mine over there. I'm going to speak to her. Will you help me?", she asks.
I escort her to the friend in question and I'm about to take my own seat but she waves me off.
"I'm sure you could do with a visit to the restroom my dear. You never know what could happen."
I laugh and shake my head at her antics but I don't object. My patience has been stretched to far tonight and she knows it.
My timing is perfect, as I enter the hallway to the restrooms Clara is making her way back. I notice her head is down and she is oblivious to my presence. As I reach her I quickly grab her waist and guide her into the closest door.
"Ryuu! What are you doing?!",Clara gasps.
Thankfully, it's a store cupboard. Wasting no time, I captured lips with mine tasting the sweet dessert on her lips. To my delight she returns the kiss and brings her hands up to my neck. Encouraged by her reaction, my hands slide down to squeeze her ass making me groan. I press my arousal into her as I nibble and suck her bottom lip, eliciting a moan from her. My lips journey to her neck and I can't help but lick and bite, wanting to leave my mark on her.
"Stop, Ryuu. Please stop," she whispers sadly.
I instantly pull back, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?".
"No, well yes but that's not it.Your grandmother will be waiting for us."
"What do you mean no but yes?"
"Nevermind that!" Clara snaps pushing me away,"We can't leave Mrs Ito any longer."
Clara swiftly moves away and out the door. I pause, needing to give myself time to calm down.