Chapter 13: No feelings

Ryuu

I have no clue what's going through Clara's mind, well aside from the obvious, as we leave the ball. Either way, I'm grateful. Dances and big events were never my thing but tonight was different, tonight I had her. All through the meal, she lit up the room with her witty remarks and hilarious one liners. Avoiding all the vultures was easy around her. Everything was easy. When she seduced me into leaving, I fell for her hard. Nothing was going to stop me claiming her again.
So here we are, in the back of the limo making out like teens on prom night. Desperate and clinging to each other. Her dress riding up as she straddles me, pressing her soft, delicious body onto mine. My hands roam all over, caressing every curve before reaching for her delectable behind, grabbing it and grinding her on my crotch. Clara moans at the friction. We break away for air but I want more, so I continue my kiss down her neck, nipping and sucking at her most sensitive point.
"Ryuu..." she whimpers,"I need to say something first before we go too far."
I stop instantly, aggravated that she's making me wait. A hand clasps the back of her hair as I angle her face to mine.
"Don't you dare say you don't want this," my voice darkens.
"I...I do. I just want make myself clear," Clara pants, her gaze strong and steady,"I'm not ready for anything other than fun. So whatever this is, bare that in mind. I want nothing more. Just fun, pleasure and no complications."
Well, fuck me. Karma really knows how to fuck a guy over. The one girl I am actually emotionally interested in, isn't with me. Clara stiffens, sensing the drop in atmosphere. Quickly, I pull her back towards me and capture his lips again. She relaxes into my embrace. Fine, I'll play along but I won't play fair. Someone like Clara doesn't come into your life everyday, she's worth waiting for. I'll be here waiting.
"Deal, BUT we see no one else. No other men in your bed when I'm around. You are mine," I say, looking into her beautiful blues.
She snickers and places a gentle kiss just below my ear, warmth envelopes my chest.
"Fine, I expect the same curtesy."
"No problem, Goddess. I just hope you can keep up with me,"
Clara giggles as I resume attention to her neck. I groan in frustration as my driver informs us that we have arrived at my place. Clara just winks, quickly getting off my lap and out of the car. I rearrange myself before stepping out behind her. Giving my thanks to the driver, I urgently hold Clara to my waist, I can't seem to go a minute without her scent and warmth close to me. Hurriedly, I guide her into the building then into the private elevator. Cliché as fuck I know. Billionaire CEO with the penthouse and private access, but if you have the money, you might as well enjoy it.
The second the doors close, Clara shoves me into the wall, lips on glorious lips like she can't get enough either. I pull her dress up to her dress up to her waist so she can wrap her toned legs around my waist. We flip, my body pressing against her hard, eliciting another sinful moan. I could listen to her all day and night. I glance down to the point of our contact and grin.
"You really are commando, dirty girl" I roll my hips into her. She rewards me with a groan.
The doors open and walk with her in my arms to the nearest surface. It just happened to be the dining table. Interesting. I let her go, her bum hitting the cool surface, shocking her.
I pull back, looking at her swollen red lips as I unzip her dress. Her full, aching breasts are mesmerising when uncovered. I palm both of them, squeezing and teasing, avoiding her pierced nipples. I know Clara loves it when I play with them but right now, she doesn't deserve pleasure. She still has a punishment to take. Then and only then, will I allow her to come. Clara groans and shifts under my hands searching for more. I shake my head, making her pout.
"Turn around, head and hands on the table."
Biting her lip she slowly slids off the table and gets into position. My breath catches, seeing this beautiful, strong woman willing submit to me. Just gorgeous. I take off my jacket and tie, rolling up my sleeves never taking my eyes off her. Her toned, thick legs tremble with anticipation. My lord, her ass...so round and plump. Her pale skin begging to be marked red and that's exactly what I'll do. Her breathing hitches as I gently caress her thigh, achingly slow up to her bottom. I chuckle as I notice her pussy dripping with arousal.
"So wet, Clara. We haven't even started and you're already seeping"
"Please Ryuu, please fuck me!"
"Fuck you? Not yet, sweetheart. You still need to learn proper behaviour," I say as I grip her ass cheeks. Swiftly, I slap her ass making her jump and groan.
"You like that eh? Let's see how many you can take. I want you to count every one. Give me a safe word."
"Cake. It's cake."
I smile, thinking back to the first day we met.
"Good. Now, remember to count and at the end I want a thank you."
I spank her again this time with a bit more force, enough to shock but not to hurt. Clara whimpers but counts every one, not missing a beat. She's amazing. I reach number fifteen and her ass is a lovely pink that has my member straining against it's confines. In previous relationships, I have always been aggressive but this desire to possess and dominate is new. I like it. Clara does too, despite her tear stained cheeks, her arousal drips from her onto the floor. I can't help the approval and pride that enters my voice.
"Such a good girl," I coo, massaging her gently,"now I'll fuck you. You ready, sweetheart?"
"Yes sir, thank you sir," Clara mumbles.
I growl with greed at that word, sir. Impatient for her, I unzip my trousers and release my throbbing cock. With no teasing, I thrust into her hot cunt hard. We both groan at the sensation. She's fantastic, gripping my cock with her tight, wet walls. I let my instincts take over, ramming into again and again as my hands grip her hips.
"Fuck! Oh my god, Ryuu!", she screams as I take what I need.
My hands move to her nipples, pinching and pulling, giving her more pleasure which sends her over the edge. I pound into her as I watch her scream and convulse her me. Her pussy clenches and milks my dick and I join her in bliss. The force of my orgasm has me collapsing but I'm careful not to hurt Clara. Once recovered, I slip out for her exhausted body, taking her in my arms and carry her to my bed. Clara strokes my chest as I walk, her eyes are shut but I see a small smile on her lips. Placing her gently on my bed, I can't help but smile myself. I tuck in behind her and curl around, inhaling her jasmine scent as I fall asleep.