Chapter 7: The Mouse is Caught

Clara McArthur

"Fuck!", I exclaimed breathlessly in my native tongue. I hastily sat up straight and covered my shaking legs with my satin robe. Ryuu's deep brown eyes filled with desire and his lips curved into a devious smirk as he slowly prowled towards me.
"Well, well ,well, hasn't our carer been naughty. What I am going to do with you now, Miss Cla...no Lily?", he leaned over me, both hands on the sofa caging me. His scent, sandalwood and musk, enveloped me. My eyes shut as I took a deep breath and when they opened I found Ryuu's eyes had darkened, pining me down.
"I...I...what do you want from me?", I whispered.
"Come now Lily. You know exactly what I desire", he closed the gap, his lips grazed over mine teasing, no testing me. I failed big time, deeping the kiss. Flames licked my body as his lips battled mine. I could feel the passion, the craving he had for me but was it me or Lily? I was too intoxicated to care. His deliciously soft lips travelled to my ear lobe, his nibbles sending waves of pleasure down my spine. I couldn't hold back my moans as his hands lightly brushed my hard nipples.
"I think we should take this elsewhere. Not that I mind showing the world your desire for me but I'd rather have you in bed", Ryuu panted.
I nodded, eyes still half shut. Ryuu wrapped my legs around his waist as I placed my arms over his shoulders. Did I mention his strong, broad shoulders? I gasped as lifted me with ease and carried me to the bedroom. The friction as he moved sent flames to my pussy rendering it wetter than before. Ryuu smirked, feeling it on his clothes,"I think I have a bit of cleaning to do."
His words puzzled me, but as soon as he laid me down he started to kiss and caress me all down my curves. My confusion dissipated as his breath caressed my lower lips. I moaned in annoyance as Ryuu kissed and nipped at my inner thigh, his gaze taunting me.
"What do you want, Clara? Tell me," his lips curved into a devious smile.
Unable to resist I groaned,"Please, I want you to kiss me!"
"But I am kissing you", Ryuu began his torture on my other leg, so close yet too far.
"My cunt, please lick my cunt!", I begged. I was on fire and the only remedy was his tongue. Satisfied with my pleading Ryuu pounced, nipping and sucking every inch. The pleasure was overwhelming. Never had a man poured so much passion into me before. He quickly found my clit, igniting more flames as his tongue danced. My cries increased and my hands found their way to grip his black hair.
"I'm gonna cum, fuck!!!", I screamed, as my juices gush into Ryuu's talented mouth.
My release was quick surfacing but the waves of delight kept rolling even as Ryuu stripped. Panting away, I stared at the god-like body in front of me, I was pleased to note my judgement of his size was correct and would no doubt leave me leaving tender in the morning. Before Ryuu could trap me again, I grabbed a condom from my drawer and trapped him beneath my shaking body instead. I marvelled at his smooth hardness. How long had it been? Too long. I tentatively caressed his length, eliciting a deep growl. A bead of precum was soon gone as I wrapped my mouth around him. My tongue lapped at the saltiness.
"Goddamn, Clara!", Ryuu exclaimed as his hand curled around the base of my neck. Not wanting to delay our pleasure anymore I slipped on the condom and straddled his muscular thighs. My lips found his again, both fighting for dominance. My hips rocked, stoking my embers once again as his cock rubbed against my sensitive bud. Ryuu's hands grabbed my arse forcing me to stop as his postioned himself at my entrance. His eyes locked mine as I slowly descended. His thickness stretched my walls delightfully, the sensation creating moans in my throat. I paused as I bottomed out.
"Fucking hell, your so tight Clara," Ryuu whispered with his jaw clenched.
It had been soo long since I had a real dick in me and I wanted to savour it. I leisurely circled my hips and started to ride Ryuu's delicious cock. I lost myself in the feeling, barely noticing the sounds we both created and Ryuu's ever tightening grip on my thighs.
"God this is torture!"
Suddenly, I was flipped. Ryuu pinning me once again, his lips devouring mine as he thrusted into me forcefully. My hips met his rhythm and this new pace got my pussy so wet and trembling I knew it wouldn't be long to reach another climax. My hands clenched around his ass as we both reached our peaks, profanities spilling from our mouths. Exhausted, I immediately began to drift to sleep. The last thing I knew was Ryuu cuddling me in his arms.

Ryuu

I knew that I had seen Lily's blue eyes before but never in my wildest dreams did I think that quiet, innocent faced Clara was her! I couldn't help but chuckle in disbelief as I watched her sleep in my arms. She was stunning. My actions weren't the most courteous I agree, but seeing her pleasure herself, moaning out my name flipped my switch and all I could think about was having her to myself.
Watching her writhe and come was a beautiful thing to see and honestly, I couldn't wait to see more. It was blissful falling asleep with my goddess wrapped around me. Letting her go was not an option.