Chapter 6: What a tease!

Ryuu Ito

As I made my way back to the table, I couldn't help but think of Lily Fae's eyes. Being so close to her, I could actually make out the dark sapphire tones. My mind jumped to Miss Clara instantly, but the train of thought was disrupted as the second half of the show began...

The lights dropped as the guest performer finished her final act of the evening. Shouts and claps echoed throughout the bar. We were all waiting for the performers to give there final farewells when a soft tinkling captured our ears.
"Esteemed guests. We have come to the end of our salacious night", the crowd (myself included) groaned, "Never fear darlings, there will be plenty more debauchery in future. For now, I will leave you a parting gift. A little bit of fun from yours truly."
I gasped as the spotlight flicked on revealing Miss Lily Fae covered in hot pink balloons. They were strategically placed covering her whole torso. Her hair was styled down with heart pins keeping her gorgeous eyes and mouth uncovered. My eyes traveled down to her toned, creamy calves that kept her steady despite the dangerous heels she was in. An upbeat, playful tune filled the room and my gaze met hers. Her lips curved into a seductive smile. Her dance began as she produced a large needle and caressed it lightly with her tongue. My nether region twitched as I imagined being the recipient instead. She stepped lightly across the stage, letting everyone see what was in her hand then quite suddenly, pop! A balloon covering left thigh was gone. She dipped down, stroking her now bare leg and therefore unveiled the premise of the act. What caught my attention was the piece of body art that lay hidden underneath. To me, it looked like an old pin up style girl but the hair and clothes didn't resemble that time period.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get much time to ogle as Miss Lily Fae left the stage and into the audience. Lights following her she visiting a few different guests and they got the honour of bursting the balloons. Each person blushed as she spoke to them and left them in a stupor. I held my breath as she glided her way to my table, her mischievous eyes boring into mine. At the last second, she switched her attention to Kai-chan, brushing my leg as she went to her new target. I let myself breath in a chuckle. She was such a tease! Kai-chan had the enviable task of popping a balloon that obscured Miss Lily's rounded bottom. The bastard was rewarded with a giggle and full view as she shaked her derriere in response. My hands clenched as I tried to rein my jealously in. She was not mine, yet. I had no right to interfere so I swallowed the last of my whiskey and helplessly watched as my goddess returned to her stage.
Once there, the music increased in tempo as she burst the final few balloons herself. She gasped in fake surprise as she unveiled her full, perky breasts. Like all burlesquers her nipples were covered, keeping some mysteries to herself. She beamed as she danced, shaking her breasts and ass making everyone lust after her. One final balloon remained in front of the apex of her legs. Her eyes found mine yet again, "Goodnight handsome devils! Until we meet again!, she blew a kiss then in flash burst the final balloon and the lights went out.

Clara McArthur

That was exhilarating. I always enjoyed performing but there nothing quite like doing it in front of someone familiar and, quite frankly, desirable. As Miss Lily Fae, I was carefree and could flirt with anyone I wanted. Harmless fun. So long as my identity stayed secret, which I could have jeopardised tonight. In my excitement to taunt Ryuu-sama after our interaction at the bar I forgot to cover my tattoo. I sighed annoyed at my stupidity I would have to be extra careful in my full time job so that it wasn't discovered. Tattoos are great identifiers after all.
I didn't stay agitated for long as I recalled Ryuu-sama's expression as I toyed with his friend. Heat spread my pussy as his eyes darkened and jaw clamped shut. His reactions and piercing gaze made me feel powerful and delicious shivers rocked my body through the whole act. I still ached as I quickly packed my costumes, desperate to get home and relieve the throbbing.
Gladly, Aimi noticed that I was in a hurry so let me be, for now. I got home in record time. I poured myself a whiskey and retrieved my favourite toy from my locked box. Feeling daring and knowing no one would be likely to come home i made myself comfy on my sofa. The front wall of the guest house was mostly glass allowing me to see the entire garden. I got a rush of adrenaline as I knew that anyone out there could easily see what I was up too. With the whiskey heating up my veins I began to explore the heat between my legs. I gasped as my fingers were soaked before I even began. Ryuu-sama's deep voice and lustful eyes penetrated my mind as I circled my swollen nub. So many scenes that had entered my mind over the past week flickered in my brain. His fingers replaced mine as they slowly explored my tight pussy, I moaned enjoying the sensations of being filled but it wasn't enough. Keeping my eyes shut, my free hand grasped my trusty toy but in my mind it was something warmer and pulsating. I groaned as I slid it into my wet cunt, pleasure bursting in my head. With my strong desires it didn't take long for my release to shake through my entire body. Panting heavily, I opened my eyes.
"Well, I see you have had an entertaining evening," shock rippled through me as I recognised the baritone I had just been pleasuring myself to. Ryuu-sama was casually leaning against the open door with a dangerous smirk which reached his eyes.

Dancing In Your HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara