Chapter 2: Grandmother's carer

Ryuu Ito

As I pulled up to my Obaasan's house my guilt ached. I had been so consumed by work that visiting her had been on the bottom of my list. By pulling late nights and working weekends I had managed to take a few weeks off and planned to enjoy her company. My Obaasan and I were very close, with me being her only grandchild and losing her son young she was a major part of my childhood. I let myself in, flowers and her favourite sweets in hand, and headed towards the sitting room. The room was empty and house quiet. I searched all the rooms and as I stepped into the hallway sounds of weights clanging echoed.
Opening the door revealed a very curvy figure of a goddess. I couldn't help but stare as she lowered down to squat slowly, her delicious ass begging to be squeezed.
Shaking off my lewd train of thought, I knocked on the door. She hadn't noticed so as soon as she was finished I tapped on her shoulder.
"Holy shit!", she turned round fast, almost falling over."Who the hell are you?"
English? No, she had an accent which was strangely familiar. Another detail caused me to pause...
Her deep blue eyes stared at me, shining like the ocean at night. She was mesmerising, her pink lips slightly parted and a deep blush on her cheeks. I was immediately reminded of the golden haired vixen from the show last night.
A small smile reached my lips,"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I am Ito Ryuu, Mrs Ito's grandson."
The goddess looked puzzled but eventually she spoke, to my surprise she replied in Japanese easily.
"I must apologise for my language. I didn't expect any visitors today. I am Mrs Ito's carer, Clara McArthur", she held out her hand and as mine came into contact with hers, a warm tingle spread up my arm.
Her eyes widened and removed her hand quickly as if she felt the same sensation. She turned around to grab her towel and headed towards the door.
"Please follow me," she said curtly.
I smirked and obeyed her, enjoying the view as we walked.

Clara McArthur

Shit, shit, shit! Why the fuck is he here? My Mr Hunk is standing right in front of me and he is my client's grandson?!
I stride down the hallway to the living room not bothering to check that he is behind me. Taking a seat in the only armchair, Ryuu decides to sit on the sofa opposite.
"Would you like a drink?", I offer with a tight smile.
"No I am fine", he declined politely,"You speak Japanese very well, have you lived here long?".
I straightened my back, here we go the usual inquisition, " I have been in Japan for over a year and last year I traveled Korea. I try my best to learn the language of the country I am in."
Ryuu only nodded.
Puzzled, I crossed my arms, "Aren't you going to ask if I have the necessary qualifications and work visa?"
"Why should I? Surely my Obaasan has done all background checks? She may be old but her mind is still fresh."
"I'm glad someone agrees with me on that point. Mrs Ito is an incredible lady, I am very happy to work for her. If you do want to see the paperwork I don't mind getting it for you".
"That's not necessary," he looked searching for something, "Where is my Obaasan anyway? I should have phoned ahead but I wanted to surprise her."
"She stays with a friend every weekend. She won't be back until tomorrow afternoon".
The disappointment was evident in his face for a split second but then it was replaced with a wide smile, " Well, that gives us 24hours to get to know one another and to prepare a surprise."
"Wait, what?", I asked. Ryuu has stood up and made his way to the door.
"Oh yes I forgot to say, I have time off work and decided to spend it with Obaasan. I'm just going to get my luggage".
With that he left and I was standing shell shocked by the door. How did I not recognize him at the show last night? His photos were all around this house! I grabbed my hair in frustration. Taking a deep breath I went to put the flowers Ryuu had brought in a vase.
He probably won't recognize me anyway, I wear a wig and masks at my shows exactly for this reason. No one wants a show girl looking after their loved ones. My only marker would be the tattoo on my thigh, but there won't be a situation where he would see it.
The sound of the door opening announces his arrival and I make my way to him.
"If you want to stay I'm afraid the guest house isn't available. There are plenty other bedrooms in the main house you could use though."
He scanned me from head to toe like he recognised me but still unsure. I held my breath, I wasn't ready to lose this job. I had just moved in for Christ's sake!
"Your a live in carer? Thought Obaasan would object to that. She likes her independence."
"I didn't initially but circumstances left me without a roof and she kindly took me in. I owe her a lot, "  I smiled brightly, remembering the day Mrs Ito pleaded me to move in, not for her sake but she saw how stressed and desperate I was.
Ryuu returned my smile, "That sounds like her, helping and trusting others too much. I will be unpacking, you can do as you please."
Rude much? His tone was quite condescending, maybe he did know me and he is playing along? I shake my head and make my way back to the gym to finish my session.
I was exhausted by the time I had finished but it felt good. Weight lifting was my therapy focusing on my technique and strength made all my worries seem trivial. Being physically strong made me mentally stronger. I shuffled to the kitchen, dying for some carbs, to my surprise Ryuu was dishing up some food. The smell made me moan and lick my lips. Ryuu must have heard as he glanced up at me, his eyes darkened as they travelled to my lips.
"Did...did you make enough for two?", I stumbled, he's hot and he cooks?
Grinning, he gestured me to sit at the breakfast bar.
"I thought you would appreciate a meal after working so hard. I didn't know your preference so I just made whatever I could."
Taken aback my his thoughtfulness, I stared my plate,"Chicken and black bean noodles? It's one of my favourites, thank you."
"Good, I was going to make something spicy but I didn't want to burn your tastebuds."
I playfully shove him as he sits beside me. "I'll have you know that the UK has some super spicy stuff too. I can handle heat."
He leans towards me, too close in fact, and whispers in my ear, "We will see that about that."
Ryuu smirks and returns to his food, all the while my heart races. I shouldn't be getting so familiar with him, I find myself standing and rushing out the back door.