I turned to Louis and he was focused on the road and his thumb was just taping on the steering wheel. I looked at the clock and it was two forty-three, me and Louis slept for hours but I still felt tired. I wasn't even paying attention to where Louis was driving I just thought about how things would have been different if my parents were still alive.

It felt good to imagine all these things like it basically gave me a safe place to be even if it was just for a short amount of time.

"We are here." Louis said snapping me out of my dream. He turned off the car and I saw we were at the cemetery, I couldn't help but smile and run to my mum's grave. Louis tried to catch up but I was too fast and I stopped inches in front of the shiny, grey stone.

I traced my hand over the lettering, studying each name. Louis comes up behind me and places his hand on my back. "Do you want a minute alone?"

"No it's alright, you can stay."

I sat down on the grass that was practically considered dirt and just thought of what I could talk to my mom about.

"Um hi mom, you know this is still new to me but its dad's birthday, and like he said to do I'm visiting you. I wanted to thank you for giving me the best blessing in the world." Once I said that I turned to Louis and he started smiling uncontrollably. "I went to the beach today and it reminded me of when we went all the time. It was so fun. I am going to try and go back to school but if it doesn't work out please dont be mad at me."

"You're going to go back to school?" Louis said quickly. My heart was racing and I didn't know if Louis was going to agree or disagree and his opinion matters a lot to me. "Yeah, I was going to try."

Louis quickly hugged me and I lost my balance and fell down. His arms were wrapped around my body tight and his heat was comforting especially when the air was cold since it was early in the morning.

"I'm so proud of you and I know your mom is proud too." Louis started kissing all over my face making me laugh uncontrollably. I was laughing so hard my stomach was in pain.

Once Louis stopped he hovered himself over my body holding himself in place. "God you are so gorgeous." Louis breathed out. "Have you seen yourself, babe? Your so fucking hot like if looks could kill then everyone would be dead because of you." Louis busted out laughing and I didnt understand why. "Maybe you should mention dead while we are in a cemetery."

I realized what I said and regretted it and got embarrassed. Louis was still hovering over me but he just went down and gave me a kiss. He then stood up and just stared at me like some creepy stalker. "Your hair is so curly I love it" Louis blurted out randomly.

"I hate it." I rolled my eyes and Louis gasped dramatically. "But they are one of my favorite things and the fact your dont like your curls makes me sad."

Louis dramatically turned around to not face me and crossed his arms. I started laughing and I could hear Louis quietly laughing. He then stopped and put his arms down and tilted his head.

"What the fuck?" Louis whispered. I ended up hearing him then I quickly stood up and grabbed Louis arm. "What?"

"Is someone watching us?" Louis quickly grabbed me and started moving backward. "What? Where? Who?" I was completely freaked out and Louis was trying to act calm but deep down I knew he was scared probably even more than I was.

I looked behind the tree that was a long way down and saw a figure standing there watching us and I wanted to know how long they were watching us. Every step we took the person would move closer, I could hear my heart beat throughout my whole body and the car was parked pretty far away.