34- Blaise Zabini

REQUESTED BY: unknown_2810isa

Funny enough, the inspiration for one of the scenes is actually from a song in Monster High: Boo York Boo York: It Can't be Over. Judge me all you want, but the song slaps.

TW: Weight insecurity and panic attacks

"Blaise, can I please borrow your sweater?" Y/n asks sweetly, batting her eyelashes slightly whilst giving him her best pleading expression.

"Another one?" He asks, he tries to look annoyed, but his small smile gives his amusement away. He loves it when she wears his clothes, whether it be a sweater after school or his boxers on the weekend. He thinks she looks absolutely adorable since they always look too big on her due to their difference in height. "This is the fourth time this week!"

"So, you're not going to let me borrow another one?" She asks, her disappointment evident in her voice. She subconsciously uncrosses her arms to cover the slight pudge of her stomach with her arms. She realizes that her upper arms are now exposed - not fully, but due to her tight, long-sleeve shirt, she feels uncomfortable allowing people to see them- she mentally starts to freak out.

"I never said that," Blaise rushes to say, not wanting to see her look so upset, not realizing that she's trying to hide a few of many parts of her body she feels insecure about. "Which one would you like this time? I have a few more black ones, a dark grey, a green-"

"Green, please!" She answers immediately, her relief and excitement shining through her smile.

He grins down at her, bends down to kiss the tip of her nose, then makes his way to his closet. He shuffles a few hangers around until he gets to the green jumper she had borrowed from his the previous week. "This one?"

Y/n nods and he tosses it over to her, standing still to watch her with a cheeky smirk plastered onto his smug face.

"Could you please - uh - turn around?" She asks sheepishly, not wanting to expose her body to him. Not in the daylight, at least.

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen you before," He slowly walks over to her, encircling her in his arms, and kisses the top of her head.

She looks up at him, standing on her toes, and places a sweet kiss on his perfect lips, pulling away seconds later. He whines slightly, pouting as she does so. He bends done and presses his lips against hers once more, loving the sound of Y/n's sharp inhale through her nose in complete surprise. One of his hands slides up her torso and neck to her cheek, while the other gently squeezes her right hip.

At the slight increase in grip, Y/n's thoughts flip from thinking of how in love she is with Blaise, to ones of her hip dips, wondering if he and feel it through his sweatpants he'd let her wear to bed.

She pulls away once more, her heart - and mind - races with anxiety.

"Please turn around," She says in a quiet voice.

He sighs whilst nodding and slowly turns around, smirking once more once he sees their reflections in the full-length mirror across the room.

Blaise watches as she quickly pulls off her shirt and looks down, pausing for a few seconds, pinching at her belly fat then pulls it upwards, trying to force the skin to blend together until she ultimately has to let go and rushes to pull the sweater - which looks gigantic on her shorter stature - over her head and fluffs out the fabric to hide her the upper parts of her body that she hates.

"Okay," She says, finally looking up from herself to see his back still facing her, and his shocked expression in the mirror. "Shit," She whispers. Her face grows hot with embarrassment