21- George Weasley

Requested by: GEORGELUVA

TW: Abuse, violence

Geroge sees Y/n walking down the hallway to her next class so he quickly breaks away from Fred and Lee to fall in step beside her.

"Hey, Y/n," He greets happily watching her flinch in surprise and snickering at the small action.

Her head quickly whips up to see who it is and smiles in relief when she sees his familiar face. "Oh, hi George. How are you?"

"I'm only bored out of my mind. The classes today are so dull," He complains. Y/n giggles a little at his slight pout causing him to smile once more. "I was thinking of skipping, you in?"

She thinks for a few seconds, silently agreeing that the classes were very tedious today, but ultimately shakes her head at the realization that she has charms with her boyfriend next.

"Sorry, I can't. I want to, but I'm positive Draco will be upset if I don't show up." She responds.

George rolls his eyes. "So what? You see him every single day, I'm sure he can tolerate one class without you,' He tries to convince her. "Please? I feel like we haven't spent much time together since you started dating him."

"I just like spending time with him," She half lies.

She does like to be with Draco, but that isn't the reason why she had stopped hanging out with George. Or any other guy for that matter. Draco makes her feel guilty for spending time with any of her guy friends over him, claiming that he doesn't like the idea of other guys trying to take her away from him.

He laughs a little, although Y/n can detect something other than humour in the sound. "Of course you like spending time with him, although I don't know why, but don't you like spending time with me, too?"

"George, of course, I do, but I can't just skip class to hang out. That's irresponsible."

"We've done it before," He argues.

"Yeah, well, that was before Draco and I started dating. I'm sor-"

"Is there a problem here, Y/n?" Draco asks from behind her, possessively wrapping his arms around her shoulders and pulling her against his chest.

Y/m looks up at him, her heart pounding in her chest.

"No, there isn't a problem. He was just saying hello, weren't you, George?" Her voice is slightly strained and the only person who seems to notice is the one who shouldn't have.

"It seems like there's a problem," Draco sneers at George, looking him up and down in disgust.

"Whatever, Malfoy," He spits, averting his attention back to Y/n and softens his voice. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

She feels Draco's grip on her tighten. "I don't know, maybe."

George feels his chest tighten at her answer and he simply nods, turning and leaving for the Gryffindor common room instead of the transfiguration classroom.

Draco releases Y/n and spins her around to face him, pressing a firm kiss on her lips.

"Why were you talking to Weasley? Haven't I told you enough times that I don't like him?"

"You have, but-"

He cuts her off before she can continue. "Then why are you still talking to him?"

"Draco, he's my friend. Of course, I'm going to talk to him occasionally."