33- (Young) Regulus Black

Posting this because Biden's president now!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hurry up, Y/n, or we'll miss the train!" Y/n's aunt, A/n, says, only turning back to glance at her niece.

Y/n was sent from America to London to visit her aunt and uncle before her school started. It became a tradition to spend a month with them for a month, only going back a few days before her school starts.

Y/n nods, still looking around at the new faces.

She loves to people watch, wondering who each person is and what they do, giving the rather interesting ones from the bunch their own backstories.

Y/n picks up her pace slightly, wanting to keep up with the woman, but her eyes widen as soon as she sees someone disappear inside a post between platforms nine and ten.

She takes a quick look at her aunt and uncle, they had stopped to ask a young man for directions to their train.

Taking this opportunity Y/n sneaks away, inspecting the brick column, then hears someone clearing their voice from behind her.

She turns around to see a strict looking family, plus one, slightly unruly boy, standing there.

Three out of the four of them are dressed prim and proper, while the fourth looks like he's going through a rebellious phase, trying to break from his social norms.

He looks like he could be a few years older than her while the other, younger, boy looks like he could be the same age.

"We don't have all day," The woman snaps at her.

"I'm sorry... How exactly do I... um..."

With a roll of her eyes, she says, "Figures an American isn't able to figure it out. Just walk straight through that post and you'll be on Platform 9 3/4."

Her eyes widen at the news, thinking the older woman is off her rocker.

"What?"

The woman huffs and the older boy rolls his eyes at, presumably, his mother, offering her an apologetic look afterwards.

"Regulus, show this ignorant girl how to get in."

"Yes, mother," He nods, walking forward with his trunk until he walks through the bricks.

"Woah," Y/n mutters, looking on in absolute awe.

"You might as well go too, Sirius. She's clearly too busy gawking. Ilvermorny obviously has vastly different means of transportation if she's staring at a wall."

Sirius sighs as he rolls his eyes, then walks in after his brother, briefly looking back at Y/n to give her an apologetic look, and walks through the brick wall.

Y/n takes a deep breath in then follows after the pair, completely curious by what's to lay inside.

She holds her breath as she comes close to making contact with the bricks, squeezing her eyes shut tightly, however, when she feels nothing, she opens her eyes to see teenagers and some adults in a secret train station.

She hears laughter from beside her so she quickly looks in the direction of the sound only to find the younger of the two brothers standing there, seemingly waiting for her arrival.

"I think I had that same reaction when I was eleven," He chuckles causing Y/n to look anywhere except him, feeling quite embarrassed that she, as a fifteen-year-old, has the same reaction as someone four years younger. "Ilvermorny does something different, don't they?"