Looking around, his eyes landed on the pile of leftovers on the island. Elias then understood that the big criminal that stood in front of him a few seconds before, could most certainly not cook.

Which was absolutely true.

The very few people who personally knew Genevieve called her a sun. Yes, she was sweet, kind and an absolute ray of pure sunshine. But she burns everything, Genevieve could be simply boiling water and she would burn that too.

The sound of clicking footsteps reverberating against the marble floors echoed through the hollow halls, alerting Elias.

"I'm ready," Genevieve's voice rang, making the brunette boy turn around and gawk at her.

She styled herself in a black turtleneck mid-thigh length dress, with slightly see-through black stockings, on top a charcoal colored oversized blazer, and black combat boots.

Her hair being pulled back into a sleek low ponytail, and around her neck stood a diamond pendant. Something that Elias couldn't help but be suspicious about.

The sound of a clear throat sounded in Elias' ears, his head snapping back to her face, where she wore a smirk, knowing that the big bad cop was, indeed, checking her out. Her goal. Not that she would admit it.

"Let's go, the cars outside," choked out Elias, a tint of pink littered his ears, embarrassed for being caught eye-raping a woman.

Something his mother always told him, 'never disrespect a woman, and always treat her like a queen'. He could feel his conscious taking over and blaming him for faulting his mothers' words.

Genevieve nodded, waving her hands towards him, "Come, you most likely do not know where the front door is. I'll give you a tour later if you like?"

"Sure. I'd like that," Elias smiled, almost making her completely swoon in front of him.

The brunette grinned, she's always wondered how it was to work as an agent, all she's ever known was the dark side of the story, Genevieve was the one who the police chased down, not the other way around.

This is going to be fun.

Oh, how wrong she was. Incredibly wrong.

- - - - - -

Genevieve internally groaned. For this has to be the most boring thing she's ever experienced in her twenty-two years of living.

They had placed her in the corner of the archive room, and sat in a, by the way, very uncomfortable chair. Her hands tied in front of her with a thick rope, Elias taking the hint that handcuffs didn't particularly tie her down. Watching them as they stood huddled around the table creating a "genius" plan to take down the murderer and retrieve the stolen necklace.

Tired of being useless she stood up, catching the attention of Elias and the other three people in front of her.

She wasn't impressed by the team in hand, they all looked new and disorganized. At the end of the table stood a chubby woman, her blonde hair was styled in a buzz cut, the woman's rotund face contorted in displeasure in a permanent scowl. Next to her, stood a young boy, nineteen maybe, his body was slim and lanky, resembling a limp noodle. His bleached hair was styled in a rat tail mullet, various piercings littered his nose and eyebrows, the most disturbing was the seductive attempt he had on. Biting his chapped lip, making him look like a crusty fish.