Chapter 22 - A Wolf Knows

Start bij het begin

I heard his sharp intake of breath as he gently touched my thigh, placing his warm palm lightly over my bruises.

Ashamed, I made myself look at him. Reminding myself I wouldn't let any of my scars ruin me.

He was looking sickly down at my bruises. Midnight eyes full of the stars of unshed tears.

"Jack." I whispered his name, pulling those navy eyes to meet mine, where they belonged. "This is my choice."

He shook his head numbly, a frown twisting his dark brows.

I pulled myself up slightly, using my elbows as props.

Our faces were inches apart, so he couldn't avoid the earnestness in my eyes as I insisted. "This is my choice. That wasn't..." I sent a short nod downwards, hating the anguish in his eyes. "But this is."

I reached down slowly. Pulling at his belt and unzipping his trousers.

He shuddered lightly at my touch, eyelids lowering in hesitant desire.

As I opened his boxers, the long creamy length of his erection sprung free.

I watched indulgently as his eyes closed in bliss at my touch. "Please Jack."

My words released him from his frozen state, and he pulled me into his muscular arms. Our mouths moving again as one.

Wet and ready, I ached for him as a physical pain.

Again, I reached down, enjoying the groan that tore raggedly from his lips as I guided him to my entrance.

He wrapped a strong arm behind me, fingers resting on the curve of my waist. His other hand cupped the back of my head, pulling me into him in a way that made my body burn.

Our eyes locked as he moved his hips, the thick head of his cock pushing at my opening.

Our combined moans and the feel of him filling me so completely pulled me apart. My orgasm shook my whole body and I clung to him as I came, hearing him growl my name softly as he began to rock his hips back and forth.

The bliss of my orgasm had barely subsided as another was building.

I held his face in my hands as we moved, whimpering his name as I pulled him closer with my legs wrapped around his back.

My world shifted on its axis as we came as one.

His roar of satisfaction displayed sharp canines, and I instinctively displayed my neck to him.

We were both still in the free fall of our orgasms as his teeth cut into the soft skin of my neck, marking me as his.

I cried out, the sharp pain melding into my orgasm in a mind-bending moment.

We clung desperately each other, as the convulsions of our passion subsided. Almost as if we expected the other might disappear at any moment.

Jack nuzzled his face into my neck, hushed words tickling my ear. "Oh, Charlie.... That was amazing."

I giggled, tracing my nails lightly up his back, feeling him shiver and his cock pulse inside me. "You can't be all that impressed with my boring old vanilla sex."

"He's never made love to a woman before. It's very different from humping anything that passes by."

The soft voice of a woman made me start. A shriek leaving my lips as I scrunched myself into a ball beneath Jack, eyes darting to look for the intruder.

Startled, Jack jumped at the sound of my squeal. Head swivelling to survey the room. "What?! What's happened?!"

I gulped air and pulled the duvet over us, a blush raising to my cheeks. "Didn't you hear that?"

"What?" he asked, his beath heating the duvet tent I had made.

"A woman spoke. How didn't you hear her? She was so loud!" I cringed at the idea she might have been there for a while. "Is this someone's room?!"

Jack chuckled, dragging the duvet off of our heads, and pulling in a breath of cool air. "No, I didn't hear anything. It was probably just someone passing in the hall."

I shook my head, eyes again scanning the room. "Nope. She responded to what I said to you." I squeaked.

"Well, what did she say?" He looked so amused; I was beginning to feel a bit cross.

I blushed but relayed her words. Managing a small smile at his look of disgruntlement.

He opened his mouth to argue, but stopped suddenly, leaving it hanging open.

"Er... Jack?" I queried, wondering if he was having some kind of episode.

He shook his head numbly, eyes widening as he stared down at me.

Taking a gulp of air, he shook his head slightly. "My wolf... thinks it could have been your wolf."

Mate

Her voice sounded again, this time I was sure it was in my head.

I felt her presence as she preened under Jack's watchful midnight gaze.

Pure shock froze me almost as though I had been doused in ice water.

Jack sat up, pulling me into his arms, a look of wonder in his eyes.

He traced the mark he had made with his thumb, lightly kissing it, and nuzzling my neck. "It is her, isn't it?"

The joy radiating from him was a mere shadow of my own. I couldn't believe it. After all my years of being an anomaly, I finally had my wolf!