"Everyone, start reading chapter nine" The teacher said once he got to his desk.

"Mr Stilinski, try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs it's chemistry not a colouring book" The teacher said still face the wall.

Quiet laughs were spread around the room. Delilah just rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Danny can I ask you a question?" Stiles leaned forward to the big infront of him.

Danny replied with a no.

"Well, I'm going to anyway—um, did Lydia show up in your home room today?"

Danny again replied with no.

"Can I ask you another question?" Stiles whispered again.

Danny, again replied with no.

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" Stiles asked.

"He wouldn't tell me" Danny said, his voice sounded upset.

"One more question— Do you find me attractive?" Stiles asked, making Delilah dart up from her work.

"Stiles?! What the hell?" Delilah whisper-shouted to her boyfriend as he fell from his chair.

"I—"

He was cut off by the teacher shushing the pair.

School was finally over, Delilah and Stiles walked out of class together.

Stiles picking up his phone and ringing Scott for the millionth time.

He started shouting words over the phone, when Delilah took the phone and hung up.

"What was that about?" She asked the boy.

"What?" He said.

"What happened to Lydia?" You asked him.

"She saw something, a-and we are going to see what it was so come on" he said grabbing her hand and dragging her to his car.

Lydia mother knocked on her daughters door, she opened it revealing a redhead lying on her bed.

"Honey, Delilah is here to see you. She brought a Stiles with her" Lydia's mom said.

"What the hell is a 'Stiles'?" Lydia said looking at her nails. 

"She took a little something to ease her nerves" Her mom said, laughing a little. "You can— you can go in"

"Thankyou Miss Martin" Delilah said as she closed the door.

Stiles and Delilah stood in front of her bed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lydia asked.

"We were just making sure you were okay" Stiles said rubbing his hands together.

"Why?" Lydia said licking her lips slightly.

She patted the bed beside her, signalling for him to sit next to her.