29

April 12th ~

Today was finally the day Hinata Shoyo was going to wed the loves of his life. His suitors awaited him by the Sakura tree, waiting for the bride to walk down. First, came in the first litter of pups, who scattered flower petals all across. Then, Kiyoko and Yachi walked down the Aisle as the bridesmaids. Then, came Natsu, Hinata's Maid of Honour. 

Everybody stopped to turn around when Hinata came walking down the aisle. His hands held onto the gorgeous white bouquet of flowers. He was wearing a gorgeous lace wedding dress. A white Viel hungover, covering his face. He walked down the aisle ever so delicately, the second litter of pups following behind with pillows with their rings. 

Hinata stood there, looking at his soon to be future Husbands. They unveiled him, revealing his gorgeous honey auburn eyes, his petite nose, rosy cheeks, and pink lips. He was stunning, he was theirs. He smiled softly, as he stood in front of the alter. 

"Thank you for gathering here today! We are here to celebrate the wedding of Hinata Shoyo, and his mates."

The crowd cheered, causing Hinata to blush. 

"Before we start the ceremony if there are any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

Hoshi ran down the aisle, running late, he had taken a nap earlier and was late. 

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP MOM CAN'T MARRY ATSUMU MIYA!"

Hoshi yelled panting, catching his breath. 

"Hoshi???"

The crowd gasped, they were left speechless. 

"He's too stupid, I reject him."

"Oi, brat, I'm your dad," huffed Atsumu. 

Hoshi stuck out his tongue, going to his seat. 

"You can continue, it's alright, he's too stupid to know what no is."

"OI!"

"Alright, today we are here to celebrate the matrimony of these lovely mates, may you start reciting your vows." 

"From the first day I met you, I honestly thought I was going crazy. Hell, I was stuck in a  volleyball club surrounded by so many hot alphas. If I had to say anything, I was practically drooling all over you the moment I laid my eyes on your gorgeously chiselled bodies~! Not to mention, when I met the rest of the teams, god was I swimming in eye candy. You were all teases, especially Tobio, who kept on smacking my ass and calling me thicc, for your information, I'm dummy thicc!" 

The crowd cheered and laughed. 

"We've had our fair share of ups and downs, especially when you happened to knock me up at 16. I swear I was just about to chop off all of your members right there and then, but I wouldn't change it for the world, because now I have my gorgeous pups."

Hinata smiled and looked at his pups. 

"You all drive me insane, in good ways and in bad ways, but that's why I love you. You drive me mad until I'm addicted and I can't stop being away from you. You're all so stupid, and that's why I love you." 

The alphas began to tear up during Hinata's vow's. They then all recited their vows the alphas had made together. 

"From the moment we laid eyes on you, you were gorgeous. Your fluffy mess or orange hair, your honey auburn eyes, the sparkles that were in your eyes whenever you played volleyball, and that phat ass dump truck." 

Kuroo said the dump truck part and slapped Hinata's ass, causing the Omega to be flustered. 

"EWWWW DADDDDD NOOOOO NOT INFRONT OF THE PUPS!"

"Sorry, sorry!" 

Hinata giggled at the silliness of his alphas. 

"It took us a whole lot of time to not pick you up right then and there and kidnap you. Not to mention, the moment we laid eyes on you, we wanted to ravish you whole. Especially when you seductively swayed your hips back and forth, as you strutte through the gym." 

"The moment you let us mark you brought so much euphoria that we just so happened to knock you up. Not complaining tho, cuz damn you looked so sexy underneath us-"

Hinata covered their mouths before they could say anything else. 

"T-that's...e-enough!"

The alphas laughed. 

"But what you really are to us, is perfect. You're the most perfect, beautiful soul and being we have ever laid our eyes on, and hell we wouldn't choose anybody else but you." 

Hinata began to shed tears, as the alphas finished their vows. 

"Alright, do you Hinata Shoyo, take your mates to be your beloved Husbands. To love and to hold, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?"

Hinata smiled softly, "I do."

"And do you, Hinata's mates take Hinata Shoyo to be your beloved wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer, til death do you part?"

"We do."

The second litter stepped forward with the rings, where Hinata placed each ring on all of his fingers mates, while Tobio slid it onto Hinata's. 

"I now pronounce you Husbands and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

They swooped Hinata up, kissing him passionately, each and every one of them. The crowd cheered, their parents had finally gotten together at last. 

Hinata was standing at the alter, bouquet in hand, he threw it backwards, it was sent flying, and fatefully it landed in the hands of Yachi Hitoka. 

"Ya-chan! You better hurry up and get married with Shimizu-San~"

Yachi blushed profusely, Kiyoko laughing at how adorable her mate was. 

And with that, the wedding concluded. The Alphas took Hinata off into a private jet, where they flew to Hawaii for their honey moon. Natsu and Hinata's mom were watching over the pups. 

Til death do us part, Mr.Hinata's~ 

They spent a week in Hawaii, eating chocolate covered strawberries, and fucking on the beach. When they made their way back home, they were all exhausted and tired. And if you thought this was the end, it was only the beginning for Hinata Shoyo. 

Shoyo held the pregnancy test in his hand, two lines indicating that he was pregnant. 

"Oh shit, here we go again." 

The end! Thank you for staying until the very end of Destined to Be <3 I'll be uploading my next book as soon as I publish this and I'll probably actually write the first chapter later because I'm lazy, but thank you for staying until the end!!!