4

Hinata gently reached his arms towards Oikawa like a small little baby. He looked at the alpha with his honey-glazed eyes, locking them. 

"Mark me, Grand King." 

Oikawa didn't hesitate, licking his lips making his way towards Hinata, his prey. 

"Don't mind if I do~" 

Oikawa sank his fangs into Hinata's flesh, causing a stinging sensation to flow through his veins, soon, the bite mark faded turning into a beautiful mate mark. 

A beautiful Pheonix rising from the ashes began to appear on the back of Hinata's milky smooth skin

A beautiful Pheonix rising from the ashes began to appear on the back of Hinata's milky smooth skin. The boys watched in awe, watching the mark form through the slits of the back of Hinata's black jumpsuit. Oikawa smirked triumphantly, "see that Iwa-chan!" 

"Shut it Shittykawa." 

Bokuto pouted and whined. 

"Me next my disciple!!!" 

Akaashi sighed, trying to calm down the emo Bokuto. 

Hinata smiled, gesturing for Bokuto to step forward before the coaches busted into the gym. 

"Oi! Stop trying to mark Hinata! We're here to play volleyball!"

Ukai shouted at the top of his lungs, while the boys pouted with disappointment. They sighed, finally agreeing that they could take the first day off to mark Hinata or whatever, but they would have to face the consequences later on. 

The moment Ukai gave them the go, the Alpha's rushed to Hinata, picking the small omega up and running out towards his room. Due to Hinata being an Omega, they gave him a large room, where he was able to create a nest and such if he were to fall into heat. He had a grand bed, and softly dimmed lights. 

Hinata sat on his bed, his black jumpsuit slipping off his delicate milk-white shoulders. The alpha's began to drool at the sight of the soft plump omega's skin. Half of the jumpsuit was left on the bed, only covering Hinata's toned smooth thighs, and ass. His bare chest was exposed, revealing his perky pink nipples. Hinata gently bit his plump pink lips, as he stared into Bokuto's eyes seductively. 

Bokuto let out a small growl, biting Hinata's shoulder. And once again, a mark began to appear. It was a gorgeous owl marking right on the ankle of Hinata's right leg.

 It was a gorgeous owl marking right on the ankle of Hinata's right leg