11🍋

Hinata was fixing up his nest, rummaging through his alpha's clothes, inhaling the lingering scent. He was about 1 week pregnant, in that time he had managed to throw his nest away, crying as he broke his nest, then making it again. 

He was constantly moody, saying how his alphas didn't love him. Then he'd kick them out of the room, not wanting to see him. After that happened he'd get mad at them for not coming in. 

"WHY AREN'T YOU IN HERE!"

The boys came running in, their little omega pouting, arms crossed. He was huffing. 

Then the omega began to cry, breaking down into sobs.

"D-do...y-you...n-not...w-want....me....?"

He sniffled, tears dripping onto the bed. He wiped his tears with the palm of his hands. Tsukishima and Tendou came over, rubbing small circles on Hinata's back. They released calming pheromones, allowing the little omega to calm down. He nuzzled his head into Tendou's chest, inhaling the scent of strawberries. 

"Shhhhh, princess, it's ok." 

Tendou planted a soft kiss on Hinata's forehead. 

"Sunshine, we love you." 

Tsuki was still rubbing circles on Hinata's back with his palm. The little omega whimpered, making grabby hands at his alpha. Tsukishima chuckled, grabbing the omega by his armpits and bringing him into his lap. Hinata gently nuzzled his head into the crook of Tsukishima's neck. 

The rest of the alphas were peeking through the door, seeing if it was safe to come in. During the past week, Hinata had wreaked havoc and they were too scared to get close to him. They noticed the small omega gently drifting to sleep in Hinata's arms until Nishinoya busted through the door yelling. That startled the omega, causing him to wake up. 

"DID YOU MISS ME?"

Hinata shot a death glare at Nishinoya, throwing a pillow at him. Noya fell backwards on impact, laying on the ground feeling blessed. 

"Did you see that ryu bro, our goddess just threw their pillow at me, it smells so nice." 

"Gahhhhh! Yuu bro you're so lucky!"

Hinata got out of Tsukishima's lap, huffing and puffing. He went up to the rest of his alpha's furiously. 

"GET OUT!" 

They started running away, before Hinata yelled again. 

"WHO SAID YOU COULD LEAVE???"

Hinata then began sobbing again, flopping onto the floor. The alpha's turned around, going back to their omega. 

"N-no! J-just..g-go...l-leave...me." 

The alpha's pouted and whined, trying to get close to their pregnant omega. 

"I SAID JUST GO!"

Hinata was yelling through sobs, crying desperately. The Alpha's clearly smelt the distressed pheromones being released from Hinata. They all came close to him, holding their precious baby boy in their arms. Hinata's tears began to stop, as he nuzzled his face into Asahi's chest. 

He finally calmed down, before his ears perked up. His tail swayed side to side. He looked at his Alpha's with big pleading eyes. 

"C-can....I...h-have....some...i-ice...creammmm?"

They awed at their adorable little puppy, kissing him on his forehead before going out to get him ice cream. Tsukishima picked Hinata up, cradling the omega, bringing him back into the nest with Tendou. The rest of the boys left, going to get ice cream for their pregnant mate.