23

Time really goes by fast with pups. They began to teeth when they turned 6 months, bitting on everything they could. Half of the time, when they were being picked up fingers end up being chewed up on. Not to mention, when we check up on them, they even start to bite their cribs. 

Sometimes I think my babies are just really silly sometimes. Once that started happening, they would be able to sit up with a little help and we could see their little pudgy selves squirming with excitement. 

Now, the pups are 8 months and Hinata is 6 months pregnant. His baby bump is quite large and He's struggling to walk or waddle and hobble everywhere. This time, he decided to keep the genders a surprise until the day of birth. He found out that this litter was not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, but six pups. 

Can we get an F for Hinata's ass. Amen. 

Not to mention, the babies are now starting to eat their solids, meaning that Hinata didn't have to breastfeed them...or so he thought. He still pumps out his milk every night to feed make sure the pups don't wake up in the middle of the night. 

Sometimes they don't eat their solid foods because they're picky brats, so Hinata has to give them milk every night with baby cereal to make sure that they feel full during the middle of the night and don't wake up. Not to mention, they have begun to babble little things over and over again like. 

"babababbababababa" 

These brats are also attention deprived so whenever their mommy is making them their food they start babbling "Amamamamaamaa" because they miss their mommy, these spoiled brats. Hinata was down in the kitchen, with the babies in their high chairs, preparing them a little snack. He was cutting the grapes in half for his little pups to munch on before Hoshi decided to spit. 

"abooooo aboobooo" 

Hinata sighed, wiping Hoshi's mouth with a tissue. 

"Hoshi, you can't just spit like that."

Hoshi then began to slam his hands down on the table vigorously. 

"Alright Hoshi, no, up up, c'mon."

Hinata picked up Hoshi who cooed and started holding Hinata's hair. 

"Babeeeeeeeeee"

Hinata yelled from the kitchen. 

Boys rushed towards their omega. 

"Can you watch over Hoshi while I prepare these brats their grapes, he's being fussy and attention deprived?" 

The boys, Noya and Tanaka happily complied taking Hoshi and holding him up airplane style and rushing off to the playroom with lots of toys. They had implemented baby mats so the little ones could have their tummy time while playing and moving around. 

Hinata then went back to cutting and peeling the grapes, putting the bowls in front of his four other pups. He then came picking up the grape, feeding them. 

"Here comes the airplaneeeee."

The babies laughed and giggled happily nomming on their grapes. Hinata was delighted and filled with awe with their cuteness. He then went to the playroom to hand the boys a bowl of grapes for Hoshi who was doing some tummy time and wiggling his butt around. 

Hinata then made his way back to the kitchen where Akaashi was feeding the pups grapes. 

"Good morning love."

Akaashi kissed Hinata's cheek as he fed the pups. 

"Morning Keiji." 

Hinata was glad that he had some responsible mates, on the other hand, some were quite idiotic. If Hinata had to say, he obviously had favourites, considering half of them to be stupid, but they were his big stupid babies. 

Hinata and Akaashi were kissing passionately in front of the pups before Atsumu came bursting through the doors. Akaashi had made his way underneath Hinata's shirt gently sucking delicately on his nipples, drinking the sweet taste of Hinata's milk. 

Atsumu watched with widened eyes before running up to Hinata.

"Shoyoooo why does this bastard get your delicious nipples?"

Hinata sighed, hitting Atsumu's head. 

"Well, maybe because my precious Akaashi actually is responsible and helps with the babies." 

Akaashi continued to suck on the nipples, causing Hinata to moan. 

"Nnnghh~..n-not...s-so..h-hard..~"

Akaashi released the delicate buds, slipping out of Hinata's shirt. He smirked at Atsumu who was pouting in defeat. The pups were all done with their grapes, so he took two of them and went to the playroom. 

Atsumu sulked, going into their bedroom with the greatest Idea. Hinata picked up the last two, making their way over to the play room....well he waddled over. He placed them down on the ground, letting them do whatever they wanted to. They would roll over, sit up and play with their toys and such. 

With Atsumu, he made his way into Hinata's closet, picking up a piece of his lingerie. He slipped it on seductively, strutting around the closet before he heard the door open and his twin brother came in. 

"What the fuck are you doing Tsumu."

Atsumus struts, showing off his legs seductively. 

"I'm going to seduce Shoyo so I can have his perky little buds."

Osamu looked at his brother weirdly. 

"Sometimes, I wonder how we're related."

"Hey! I heard that!"

"That's the point, idiot."

 Atsumu huffed, making his way to the playroom in Hinata's lingerie. He opened the door, causing Hinata to turn around. His mouth was agape, pushing Tsumu out of the Nursery. He then dragged Him to the bedroom. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ATSUMU MIYA??? IS THAT MY LINGERIE AND WHAT THE FUCK THE PUPS ARE IN THERE! THEY DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT. YOU'RE GOING TO REFLECT ON YOUR ACTIONS!"

Atsumu whimpered, he was on his knees, puppy ears and all, pouting as he was getting scolded by his hormonal pregnant omega. 

"IF YOU PULL ANOTHER STUNT LIKE THIS AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL DISMEMBER YOUR MEMBER. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes Shoyo."

"GOOD, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HOSHI BY YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT WEEK TO THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS."

"Noooo, anything but taking care of Hoshi!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TSUMU YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF HIM AND THAT'S FINAL."

Atsumu whimpered, changing. His head was slumped as he was sent to take care of the devil's spawn, aka his spawn. 

Osamu came out of the closet, (HAH GAY) laughing hysterically as he watched Hinata discipline Atsumu. 

"Samu come here."

Hinata held his arms wide open, where the Alpha came and cuddled his little omega. 

"Sometimes your brother is so idiotic, did you know that?"

Osamu nodded, Kissing Hinata's shoulder. 

"Yep, sometimes I tell myself that one of us was a mistake, and that mistake was tsumu. "

Hinata giggled, snuggling closer to his alpha. 

"I love you Samu."

"I love you too, Sho."