6🍋

Am I updating instead of doing my assignments hell yes, why because I hate it here :') anyways time to get to the fuckery 

We only accept clean bitches here no exceptions 

---------

Kageyama licked his lips at the sight of the smaller male beneath him. Slick beautifully dripped out of his lewd hole, falling onto his thighs.

"Shit boke you look so sexy." 

Hinata blushed, his instincts wanted him to mate. He had a desire to mate. 

"F-fuck me already."

Kageyama's already stiff member pounded, he bit his lips, making his way to Hinata. He thrust his cock deeply, perfectly hitting Hinata's prostate. Their lips locked, Hinata moaned, allowing Kageyama to slip his tongue in. He was ravaging the small omega underneath him, gently sucking on his tongue, before biting and dragging his bottom lip. 

Hinata whined, his lips puffed and sore, he consistently moaned into Kageyama's ear. "Mmnhhg~ Nng~ H-harder!" 

Kageyama began to thrust his hips farther, his cock abusing Hinata's prostate. Tsukishima smirked, joining in on the fun. He lifted Hinata so he laid on top, before thrusting his cock in. 

"Ahhngg~" 

Hinata mewled, as Tsukishima spread Hinata's legs wide, his hands squeezing the small omega's inner thighs. His tight hole contracted, squeezing on the boy's members. They pounded synchronously, their cocks rubbing against each other, hitting the boy's prostate. 

"Nnghhh~ Ahhwwnng~" 

Tears welled out of Hinata's eyes, tears of pure pleasure and bliss. Drool came out of his face, falling onto his nipples. Kageyama grunted, sucking on his pink bud, biting it and gently scraping his fangs over it. Tsukishima on the other hand began to graze his fangs over his beautiful mate bond, sending shivers to Hinata. Nobody but his mates could touch their bonds, which brought him ecstasy. 

Tsukishima bit down on it, causing Hinata to release a seductive scent. "Mmnng~" With that it sent Hinata over the edge, he came, squirting all over himself. Kageyama and Tsukishima groaned as the smaller boy's tight wet hole squeezed their hard cocks. They began to thrust faster, orgasming into their condoms. 

"Fuck sho, you're so sexy." 

Tsukishima gently kissed his bite mark, licking the blood gently. Hinata purred and mewled. The boys pulled out, the rest of the alpha's watching Hinata. Without hesitation, Kenma came towards the boy. 

"Hey kitten, are you being a good boy for daddy?" 

Hinata nodded, as Kenma spread Hinata's legs wide. He spread his cheeks open, allowing his pink soaking wet hole to be revealed. Kenma gently traced his finger along the rim out Hinata's hole. He whined, "awhnngg~ p-please n-no." 

Kenma gently stopped tracing the omega's hole, licking the slick from his fingers. 

"You're already wet for daddy, kitten~" 

Hinata shivered at the pet name, he seductively bit his lip, eyes watching Kenma's every move. Even though some already fucked Hinata they instantly got hard again with that gaze. The floor was filled with ravaged condom packages and filled up condoms. 

Kenma smirked slyly, he whispered into Hinata's ear, causing the omega to blush profusely. 

"How badly do you want me kitten~" 

Hinata softly moaned. 

"Mmnggh~ b-badly d-daddy." 

Slick continued to drip from Hinata's wet hole, as Kenma continued to tease the boy. He grabbed Hinata's member, stroking it gently. Precum was gently squirting out from his pink tip. Kenma rubbed his thumb over the slit, causing a sensational feeling to shoot through Hinata's body.