9🍋

It was the fourth day of Hinata's heat. He didn't bother to get dressed anymore as he knew the boys would just rip his clothes apart. Hinata woke up, a heatwave waking him. His pheromones shot out, filling the room. Aone grunted, waking up. He brought the smaller boy into his arms, holding him close. 

Hinata buried his head into Aone's chest, inhaling the scent of vanilla. Hinata whimpered and whined, wrapping his legs around the Alpha. Their skin gently brushing against each other, making contact. Hinata ran his fingers against the alpha's chest, running them lower, tracing his fingers down his abs. 

His hands continued to move lower, sliding into the taller's grey sweatpants and boxer. He palmed his member, moving his tiny hand up and down Aone's length. He grunted Hinata's name, his canines began to graze over Hinata's scent gland, causing him to moan. Slick dripped out of his hole, soaking the sheets underneath him. 

The alpha began to lick and suck the omega's scent gland, causing him to release seduction pheromones. Hinata began to rock his hips back and forth, trying to create friction against the bed, longing for his hole to be filled. Aone's member slipped out of his boxers, springing onto his torso. His 12 inches were rock hard, Hinata licking his lips at the sight of it. He got up on all fours, crawling in between Aone's legs. The alpha smirked happily, back laying against the bed. 

The omega brought his mouth to the tip, gently planting a kiss. His tongue slowly licked Aone's slit, cleaning up the dribbling pre-cum. Hinata purred in pleasure, continuing to lick the shaft up and down with his tongue. 

"Thank you for the meal~" 

The omega cooed, his ass sticking up in the air as he went down on the Alpha's member. He gently took lin the tip, tongue swirling around before he shoved 8 inches down his throat. He couldn't fit anymore, using his hand to gently squeeze the base, causing the alpha to grunt. 

"Mhnng~...s-sh-shoyo." 

Hinata was ecstatic, fuck was he turned on by Aone's sexy grunts. His ass was swaying side to side, bouncing with pure delight. The alpha's hands were gripping onto the sheets, knuckles turning white. Hinata slowly and painfully moved his head up and down, squeezing the cock for its milk. 

Aone groaned, he grabbed Hinata's hair, running his fingers through them gently, reassuring the smaller he did well. His erection throbbed, Hinata putting pressure in all the right places. Aone brought his other hand to grip Hinata's ass, squeezing it hard. Hinata moaned, sending shivers against Aone's member. He grunted, pushing the omega's head deeper. 

Hinata was now taking in 10 inches, his tongue flicking against the shaft, his hot mouth sucking the alpha's cock dry. Aone slipped a finger into Hinata's asshole, causing the omega to mewl against his rock hard member. One grunted, his cock twitching from the pleasure he was receiving. He was close. He added another finger, thrusting harder into Hinata. He moaned loudly, gagging against Aone's member. 

"Mnngh-...y-your...m-mo-uth...f-feels...s-so...g-goood"

As he slipped in another finger into Hinata's tight asshole, he shoved the omega's head all the way down his 12 inches, thrusting his hips. Tears dropped from Hinata's eyes as he was getting fucked in the mouth, his ass tightening its walls against the alpha's long thick fingers. Aone groaned Hinata's name one release, cumming his hot sticky semen into the Omega's mouth. He pulled out, the omega gulping down the semen, licking his lips. 

"Damn it Shoyo, you're so sexy." 

Aone kissed Hinata softly and slowly, he cupped the smaller's face in his large hand. Hinata whined as he felt his ass empty, but wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck. The kiss became passionate, Aone gently biting on Hinata's bottom lip, dragging it and sucking it. Hinata moaned, allowing him to slip his tongue in. Their tongues swirled against each other, Aone winning the dominance battle. Aone pinned Hinata down, not breaking their kiss, his knee was right against Hinata's entrance. 

Hinata wanting to be pleasured began to grind his ass against Aone's knee, slick covering it. Aone gently bit Hinata's lips, before inserting his hard member. Hinata moaned, back arching back, as Aone continuously pounded Hinata roughly, their kiss broke. His lips were swollen, drool falling down his chin. His pink nipples were perky and upright. 

Hinata's prostate was being abused over and over again, as Aone's 12 inches filled him to the brim. The outline of the thick cock could be seen on Hinata's stomach. 

"Ahhnggh~...r-right...t-there! Hhmnngh~ f-fa-aster~....Awhhnggg~" 

Aone grunted and groaned out to Hinata. 

"Fuck, baby you're so tight." 

He thrust his hips faster at an animalistic pace, causing Hinata to become a moaning mess. Drool was dripping from his lips, eyes were glossy. 

"Annghhh~...y-y-ess!....d-daddy~! Mnhnhnggg~"

Hinata began to claw and scratch Aone's back, digging his nails deep. Crescent shapes formed, as his back arched. 

"awhngh~"

He moaned, cumming onto his torso. His face was beautifully covered in his own cum. Aone continued to thrust faster, trying to reach his own release. Hinata was panting and whining, his prostate and ass were being overstimulated. His walls began to tighten, causing Aone to pant and groan at Hinata. He thrust a few more times before cumming deep into Hinata's tight ass. Hinata mewled, his ass milking Aone's member. He thrust a few more times, milking his member good, filling Hinata up. 

Hinata's arms went limp, he was panting, looking at Aone. His dick was still inside, making sure the cum didn't leak out. Hinata brought their lips together for a soft passionate kiss. Their lips locked, moving perfectly in sync. Hinata moaned as Aone's member began to grow again inside his ass. Aone took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside of the omega's mouth. He was supporting the smaller's back, Hinata running his fingers through Aone's hair. 

Soon, the 12 inches fully came back, rocking back and forth slowly. Hinata moaned, feeling the hard length rub deeper. His tight hole was still filled with cum. They broke their kiss, Aone looking down at Hinata lustfully. 

"Round two?" 

(essentially Aone fucked Hinata's brains out for the rest of the day they had about idk 20 rounds)